01 March 2023

Turtally Wishes

Hi Everyone, I have 3 DT cards today, I hope you will be able to visit each of them, this is for -

We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month
 
I thought I would use these lovely images for my card today, and use a floral background I haven't done in a while, well! it's getting to Spring?
 
I added all dp and images to Silhouette, I printed them and cut 3 of the cat, turtle, and the sentiment.  I cut 2 pieces of card to match the size of the bottom floral, embossing a "wall" and adding stencil clouds. The images were coloured with water colour pencils, I added wobbly eyes to the cat and 3D glaze to the turtle eyes. All then attached to the card. I think I've made it sound a simple card, but it took longer than I thought, don't they always?
cat - Kitty Peaker Eureka Stamps
turtle - Turtle Stamp QKR Stampede
dp - Marisa Lerin Digital Scrapbook
watercolour pencils - Nuvo Beautifully Vibrant
glaze - Nuvo Crystal Glaze
wobbly eyes - stash
embossing folder - Crafter Companion Wall
card - Lidl
ink - Distress Oxide tumbled glass


15 comments:

Janette said...

Oh bless what a lovely, sweet card, so cute Faith.xx

Linby said...

So sweet and a wonderful fun sentiment.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah :D So fun and cute! Love the punny sentiment!

Leslie said...

Love it! Super adorable image and sentiment!

brenda said...

Such fun and super sentiment, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face.

B x

jimlynn said...

Cute way to use those images and I love your card! FUN!!
Lynn

Liz said...

Cute card Faith, I love the sentiment. xx

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous, Faith, and I love your background paper! Clever combo of images; they work together perfectly. :-D

HilaryJane said...

great idea to incorporate those animals together on your card. I would never have thought of it. It has turned out great, lovely colouring and great texture xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful, adorable card Faith, loving the images and your design, Kate x

Aimeslee Winans said...

LOL, love it! I just printed out a couple of QKR turtle stamps to make a birthday card. "Turtally" is going to get quite a workout along with "Shellabrate", lol. XOX

Rosemary said...

Super cute card, Faith. Love all the great texture from the stenciling and embossing.

Hetty said...

Love your sentiment and the turtle and cat are so beautifully colored.
All in all a great card!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh, what a cute card. Your cat and tortoise and so sweet and I love the matching sentiment.

Dionne x

Brenda said...

This card is just darling Faith! I love turtles and I love this little guy a lot! Your background is so springy/summery and I love it! The cat peaking over the fence is too cute with his googly eyes. This card will surely bring a huge smile to someone's face! Hugs, Brenda