15 March 2023

Giving Bear QKR

Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for

We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month
 
This bear caught my eye, with the lovely sentiment, and I had to make a card with him. As always, I take images into Silhouette and print and cut them, this time I included a circle around the bear, to match the dp I had chosen. Cutting 3 layers and 3 of the sentiment. I also cut a mask for the bear, so I could colour the circle background. I coloured the bear and used gold glitter pen to colour the bow of the parcel, then added 3D glaze to his eyes and nose. The sentiment was coloured, and a die cut border from green card added.

The dp, which is years old, was printed and cut to size, with a plain card border around it and just on the top of the floral paper. All attached and added to the base card. I then thought to add a couple of sequins. I really like the colour mix on this card. Thanks to the dp.

inks - Distress Inks, victorian velevet, shabby shutters, salty ocean, scattered straw
dp - Spring Breeze, Shabby Princess (2006) 
green card - Craft Sensations
die - Tonic 
sequins - stash

21 comments:

Janette said...

Love all the circles and the bear is so cute. This is a lovely card Faith.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I would wish having an electronic cutting machine, I'm not very accurate with scissors :) Your card is delightful, and beautiful colouring in pastel tones!

Inkyfingers said...

What a delightful card, Faith. I love that cute bear and you have coloured it beautifully. I too love that pretty colour palette and I think your skills with the Silhouette machine are awesome!
Belated Happy birthday wishes - I hope you had a lovely day.
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Faith, love your image and pretty background papers
Pauline xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh how adorable, Faith! Love the dp's soft pastel colors and that you matched the bear's circle too! Such a cute creation.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute Bear, lovely sentiment and P.papers
Carol x

Leslie Turner said...

Adorable card! Love the bear and the pastels!

jimlynn said...

Sweet sentiment and a sweet and pretty card too. Love that little bear and your design is wonderful for him. Great card!
Lynn

Darnell said...

You're a pro with that Silhouette, Faith! This card is so sweet and truly will make someone feel special! Hugs, Darnell

cuilliesocks said...

It's a fabulous card Faith, I love that sweet bear, and the super colours, lovely sentiment, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

That little bear so so happy with his present. Love that sentiment and how you have used the papers too xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Faith and I lovely the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Maria said...

Awww…super cute bear for your wonderful birthday card!!

brenda said...

He's a very cute Bear and it's a lovely sentient as well Faith.

B x

Brenda said...

Awww, what a sweet birthday card Faith! I love the soft colors you used, of course the image of the bear and the sentiment is so sweet and perfect! Hugs, Brenda

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Such an adorable card and a cute bear too! Lovely colours for Spring! Michelle x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Super cute card, the sentiment is lovely and works so well with the little bear. I love your 'circle' design.

Dionne x

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable image, super layout and papers.

Hetty said...

What a sweet, lovely and colorful card, Faith.
Beautiful!

Pat K said...

What a pretty background you've created for this adorable bear. Gorgeous card with such a fun sentiment. xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable
x Karen