05 March 2023

Spring Lamb WLSC

Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for We Love Stamping 

the theme this month being "Anything Stamped Spring Is InThe Air". 

Please share our challenge logo

Spring to me is Lambs, when we travel around the countryside here, we see lambs and I love them. I had a stamp with a Lamb and her Mum, so off I go.

I chose a couple of Spring named digi papers and print and cut them out from the Cameo, so I had the shaped corner. Also cut was watercolour paper, onto which I stamped a little bank for the sheep to stand on. I stencilled some clouds and also stamped some birds. I stamped and embossed the sentiment, then coloured the bank and the sheep with DI's. Would you believe it? I actually fussy cut the sheep and placed them onto the bank with 3D pads. The centrepiece was then added to the dp and the card. I'm quite pleased with the 3D effect of the sheep. 

sheep stamps - Magazine freebies SCP
bank stamp - Chocolate Baroque
sentiment stamp - Violet Studio
inks - Distress Inks forest moss, mowed lawn, hickory smoke, pumice stone
dp - NibbleSkribbles 
Silhouette Cameo


Beautiful Penny Black prizes this month


21 comments:

brenda said...

Lambs say the same to me Faith and it's perfect for the theme, the farm up the Drove started lambing a couple of weeks ago but they've not made it to the meadows yet.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful and peaceful scene Faith, love so much the cute lamb with her mum!

Janette said...

Beautiful card Faith, I do love to see the lambs around the fields, but I worry for them too, its always so cold poor babies.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Spring card and I love the sheep on the mossy bank-beautiful
Carol x

Mervi said...

Adorable and beautiful card;-))m

Linby said...

This is so beautiful. I thought it was a precoloured image your stamping is superb.

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Faith, a lovely image and design, Kate x

Hetty said...

I can see them walking there! So beautifully made, Faith.

Liz said...

Beautiful card Faith, the lambs look great raised up to add some dimension. xx

jimlynn said...

Faith, this is so pretty and the little lambs are precious! Love your fantastic card. I'm more than ready for spring too!
Lynn

HilaryJane said...

This card has a lovely calming influence. I just want to take a deep breath and sigh. I am longing for the warmer weather xx

Maria said...

Beautiful scene with the sweet lambs! Such a lovely card, Faith!

Shirley Young said...

It’s beautiful Faith, who doesn’t love lambs. It’s such a lovely scene xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous spring scene Faith.
Hugs
Cathy
xx

Leslie said...

Such a pretty scene you've created! I love the 3D effect of the lambs, too!

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous spring scene Faith; you are right lambs really tell us that spring is here.
Pauline xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Such cute lil lambs and nice rocky ground, lovely card, Faithie. Hope you are well. XOX

Rosemary said...

Lovely scene card, Faith. The little lambs are so sweet!

Dee's Craft Room said...

I also like to see the lambs in spring but it hardly feels like spring at the moment. All of those early lambs will have to be kept undercover for a while. However, your card is here to remind us of what it around the corner. Such a sweet image and lovely backing papers.

Dionne x

Brenda said...

Wow, what a sweet spring scene Faith! I love the scene you created, the mama and baby lamb is so sweet and they look right at home on the hills and rocks you created for them. Definitely a sign of spring when you see the babies with the mama's. Love seeing spring babies! Hugs, Brenda

Lynn McAuley said...

What a lovely spring design!! Wonderful layered background for these sheep!!