01 March 2023

Easter bunnies - CCC

 Hi Everyone, I have 3 DT cards today, I hope you will be able to visit each of them, this is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

As Easter is just a few weeks away, I decided to do a fun Easter card. I saw these fun bunnies in a store recently and as they were SUPER cheap, I had to have them. I die cut a circle and then placed one of the bunnies as close to it as possible. The circle was removed, and the bunny stamped, turning the card to do 3 more, I did the same with the carrots and clear embossed the images and coloured them. I took another bunny and stamped it onto the circle with the sentiment, embossing those too. The carrot was stamped and embossed separately, and I fussy cut it out to add to the centre, which was then added to the card. I went to add pompoms to their tails, but they were far too big, so a drop of crystal drops and the card was done.

stamps - Violet Studio (The Range) 
inks - Distress Inks - hickory smoke, spiced marmalade, kirsch flamingo
die - lost packaging, sorry.
drops - Nuvo Crystal drops


14 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my how fun, love the bunnies running round the 'track', they look so sweet.xx

Linby said...

oh this is cute, love those little carrots.

Leslie said...

Oh, so cute! Love those bunnies and carrots!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute! Very creative Faith!

jimlynn said...

So very cute and yes, it's perfect for Easter! Fun design.
Lynn

Liz said...

What a fun design for an Easter card, Faith. xx

HilaryJane said...

Never ending chasing bunnies, it is like a dog chasing its tail. great card xx

cuilliesocks said...

A real cute card Faith, love the design, Kate x

Shirley Young said...

So cute Faith, I love it xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

What a cute Easter card. I love those bunnies. XOX

Rosemary said...

What a cute Easter card, Faith. Love all the sweet little bunnies!

Hetty said...

How fun is this!! I love what you made.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous layout and your bunnies are so cute, they make a great Easter card. It looks very tactile.

Dionne x

Brenda said...

This card is just too cute Faith! I love these bunnies, especially the bunnies "running" around the circle. LOL Love the fun touch of the carrots and the color pop they give. Super cute, super sweet! Hugs, Brenda