01 September 2023

Bunnies CCC

   Hi Everyone, my DT cards today is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

I've had this card in my mind since I won the stamps at Uniko, but, just couldn't get it together. Then going through my paper pads, I came across the bunny paper, which led to the colours on this card. I followed this sketch.
FTH 160


I stamped the bunnies onto matching card, and one, using the same pad I found the bunny paper. I stamped the plain bunnies with white ink, then clear embossed them. The patterned one was stamped and embossed in silver ink. They were then fussy cut. I added "tails" to them and a bow for the patterned bunny.

I die cut a piece of card and then die cut a smaller piece matching the sketch. The bunnies were 3D'd onto the smaller piece and then attached to the larger piece. Next, I stamped the sentiment and die cut it out, adding a tiny piece of the banner paper behind the heart.

The banner was die cut at the top to match the base layer, I then cut it into an arrow shape. This was attached to the larger die cut piece and placed onto the main card. The smaller die cut, with the bunnies, was placed onto the banner shape. The sentiment was placed beneath the bunnies. Quite simple really, but why did it take so long? Nearly three hours! Anyhow, here's the card.

paper pad - Craft Sensations Kids
stamps - Uniko
 dies - Card Making Magic
sentiment stamp hoppy - Uniko
sentiment stamp birthday - Altenew 
sentiment die - Julie Hickey
pom poms - The Works

 

I hope to see you at the Challenge, don't forget animals to the fore!

23 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is fab Faith! Love those funky bunnies and what a perfect background paper! Vicky x

Janette said...

Hi Faith, love the hot pink bunnies, what a fabulous card. xx

brenda said...

Oh what fun Faith, always love pinks as well as bunnies so think the trio with the stripy one in the middle is just lovely.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card Faith,love the little bunnies with their pom pom tails
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous array of bunnies Faith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol L said...

This is just the cutest birthday card ever! I love those little bunnies with their colorful tails and bow! Super cute card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!! Love these pink bunnies and well done with the striped one, so fun! Lovely take of the sketch too!

Maria said...

Super cute bunny card! Love the bunnies and their cute tails!!

Shirley Young said...

Love the little bunnies Faith, it’s a gorgeous card. Just had message from Tui to say all their flights are back to normal so hopefully we will get away without any hassle on Sunday. Will be in touch when we get back xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Faith this is super cute...love the way you have used the bunnies!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa said...

Oh my these little bunnies are so adorable.

Hetty said...

This is so fun and cute!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable make, Faithie! Love the pink. I know what you meant about finding the paper. I thought I'd used all my strawberries paper. Then I ran across one sheet and I'm not ashamed to say I scanned it in to print more when needed until I found some digital. But now, I'm constantly thinking about using my strawberry dies and that's a Spring thing for me so it'll have to gnaw at my mind for a while longer, lol. XOX

jimlynn said...

OMGosh! Faith, this is so adorable! From the bunnies to the colors to the sketch.....fabulous! I do love that sketch and the cute bunnies just seem to belong there. Precious card!
Lynn

Brenda said...

Oh my word, this card is adorable Faith! I love your take on the sketch and I just love those fun bunnies in shades of pink and their fluffy tails, too cute! That is fabulous pattern papers as well. Yep, these cute little guys are hopping by with a birthday hi! Love it! Hugs, Brenda

Rosemary said...

Love those trio of cute little bunnies, Faith. Perfect take on the sketch!

pinky said...

Now that is just adorable, made me smile instantly and brightened my day!

Heather said...

This is so fun!! I love the patterns on the cute bunnies and their adorable pompom tails!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this cute card with the cute bunnies with the cute Pom Pom tails. This will make the birthday recipient smile when they see it.

creationsnz said...

You can't get much cuter than this Faith, and such great papers, and in HOT PINK too! Great stuff. CarolG

Leslie said...

Super adorable card with those bunnies! Loving the pinks!

Pauline C said...

This is so cute and fun Faith, really adorable!!
Pauline xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Absolutely gorgeous Faith, I am not at all surprized it took so long. I just love the bunny dies with their fluffy tails.

Dionne x