16 April 2023

Giving Bear QKR

 

Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for

We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month

It seems I forgot to post it yesterday, silly me.

I love this little bear, so I had to use him again, this month. I decided to colour him very differently to normal, I don't usually use purple, but purple and green was my choice today, for some reason? 

I added him into Silhouette and cut him 4 times, I also printed the sentiment and cut a 130mm square, then coloured him with DI's attached all the layers, then added sparkle pen to the bow. A matting of card was placed to mask, while adding a grounding in green with DO. Then I embossed the greeting just on the green. The background layer was added to the main card and the bear was attached to it.

inks - Distress Inks, mowed lawn, antique linen, shaded lilac, seedless reserve, wilted violet, vintage photo
ink - Distress Oxide, rustic wilderness
embossed border - Tattered Lace
sparkle pen - Spectrum Sparkle Pen
Silhouette
 

showing the sparkle from the pen
 
Colour Hues Purple & Green - Yep!

30 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely Birthday card, so cute!!Love the dimension of the bear!
Happy Sunday!

Liz said...

Your card is so cute, Faith. Beautifully coloured image and a lovely sentiment. xx

Pauline C said...

Very sweet image Faith and great colouring .. love the sparkle
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the sentiment and the cute bear-great combination colour choice too
Carol x

Sarn said...

Simply gorgeous Faith xxx Great dotty colouring! xxx

Janette said...

I love this faith, he is such a cutie, its a gorgeous card.xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely card with this cute bear, love the sentiment and your colours Faith, Kate x

Carol L said...

You always have a magic touch with your Silhouette machine and you've made another adorable card here! Great coloring and a super cute and fun card!

jimlynn said...

He's precious and colored beautifully too! So cute and fun!
Lynn

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Faith, I'm loving how you got the dimension on this darling bear! Purple is my fav color and pairing it with green is also a favorite combo. Love, love, LOVE this card. :-D

pinky said...

He is super cute and I love the sentiment you have used. Gorgeous card Faith.

HilaryJane said...

Your little bear looks amazing in purple. You should add him to colour hues., purple and green xx

Beebeebabs said...

Tooooooooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Faith, I love that your adorable bear has decided to dress up in our colors and waddle over to our gallery at Color Hues! And even bringing a gift! I'm sure this sweet and pretty card will be a delight for the recipient. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Awww, very sweet, Faithie. Saw where they are suspending the challenge after this one. Sure hope they get the online store back up! XOX

Shirley Young said...

Looks fabulous Faith and two of my favourite colours too xx

brenda said...

Adorable Faith and such pretty soft colouring, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face.

B x

Linby said...

Too cute and a fabulous sentiment.

Hetty said...

So cute and I love the sentiment! Keeping it for future use.
Great idea with that bear.

Dee's Craft Room said...

If this little guy was in my tool box I am sure I would be using him over and over again too. Beautiful colouring and great use of embossing.

Dionne x

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving the colours you used on that cute bear Faith! That's a lovely sentiment too. Vicky x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Faith, great sentiment as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling birthday card, Faith! Such pretty spring pastels in your little brown bear. Fantastic sentiment, too!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

kiwimeskreations said...

Super cute bear, and so beautifully coloured Faith - love the overall look of the card also. Well done!
Blessings
Maxine

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, that bear is so stinkin' cute! And you've done an outstanding job of coloring him! Great card!

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable image and wonderfully colored.

JulieP said...

This is just precious!!!! I love the hint of sparkle and dimension. Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues!

Brenda said...

What a fun and super cute card Faith! I love the color combo and glad you steps out of your comfort zone with this combo. It's so soft and pretty looking. The sentiment is great! Hugs, Brenda

creationsnz said...

You do such lovely cards Faith. CarolG

Greta said...

So cute & love the coloring!