27 July 2019

Get me out of here!

Hi Everyone, no! I didn't me for you to get me out, just the kitty that is on my card LOL.

This card is for the Limited Runs Progressive challenge  this is the image we were given to play with and I had fun playing with it too. I decided he was playing as a parrot! So I caged him and added a sentiment I thought would be fun.
 kitty playing - Limited Runs digital stamps
coloured in Photoshop CS6 and print and cut with
 the Silhouette Cameo, cutting 3 layers of the Kitty
and 3D layering the glued together layers.
adding Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pens to the "stand!"
background paper - Marisa Lerin Pixelscrapper
bird cage - Birds Cards free svg file, 
I added Uniball gold sparkle pen to give the cage a little gold sparkle.
The cage is layered 3 times on 3D dimensionals.
sentiment - my own computer generated,
 cut and layered then using a corner punch

you can see the layers in this photo and the curve of the cage.


And, as I am showing you a bird cage I thought I would show you a couple of visitors to our garden this week. We usually have these birds in the garden, but in a flock of about 15 of each - a definite NO! I rushed to get my camera as there were a number fighting to get at the feed and nuts, with at least 6 on the seeds and more on the nuts, when I had my camera ready they decided they had better fly into the nearby tree, so these are all I could get.

these are the Blue Tits

this is a Long Tail Tit, looking quite young and hanging on for dear life LOL.

14 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

LOL toooooooo cute

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous fun card Faith, I love the cat's expression, brilliant.
Lovely birdie photos, I've never got my camera at the ready when I see something worth photographing on the bird station, Kate x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design.xxx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Faith, what a great card! I'm laughing myself silly. Love the bird photos, too. You do get some really fabulous pictures with your camera. :-D

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment love the cage and bird pics
Carol x

Nancy said...

haha That's hilarious, Faith! Actually...don't tell anyone...but I think that is exactly where all cats belong - in cages. lol The birds should be given their freedom. I love your bird photos! Thanks so much for sharing them. :o)

Shirley Young said...

Great card Faith and lovely photos. I am currently feeding two baby hedgehogs plus mum who have taken up residence in our garden,

Carol L said...

Your card is just hilarious, and I love the concept! Pretty birds at your feeder too - it must be such fun to watch them :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! This totally makes me smile!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card and sense of humor. Your bird photos are wonderful.

Mac Mable said...

What a fun and unique card and absolutely wonderful x. Great photos of your feather friends x

Greta said...

Fun pictures of your feeder, but oh my goodness--that card is absolutely amazing & so, so cute!

Sally H said...

A fabulously cute card and great photos of your visitors! They are wonderful. We had an influx of about twenty young starlings this morning. they are so messy and noisy I want to give them an ASBO, lol

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute. Love the pictures.