06 July 2019

Dandelions

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all OK.

I saw a challenge I hadn't entered for ages, hence today's card. I have seen so many dandelions and daisies looking like jewels on the side of the road, I decided to make something with my digi stamp and here it is. I think it will brighten my Goddaughters day, at least I hope so.

Dandelion Sprite - Aurora Wings
coloured in Photoshop CS6
Dandelion watercolour images - Creativefabrika
doodles background paper - Creative Market
gems - stash
black card - stash

insert

14 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, this is gorgeous!

Viv said...

Aww such a sweet little card I am sure your goddaughter will love it too Faith ;) Viv xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Faith, beautifully created and coloured, I love what you've done inside the card too, I'm sure your Goddaughter will love it, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely adorable and your Goddaughter is going to love it....Super cute image and love the colouring and the way you did inside too is fabulous x.

Beebeebabs said...

OMG this is the cutest card ever - thanks for sharing!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love all the beautiful dandelions that all flower so abundantly with only Nature to tend to them
Carol x

Brenda said...

I think this will definitely brighten your Goddaughter's day Faith! It is so cute, so happy and nice and cheery. Hugs, Brenda

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous card inside and out! She's going to love this!

Shirley Young said...

This is lovely Faith both inside and out xx

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, your dandelion sprite and pretty and I love how you have decorated the inside as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

THis is such a cute and fun card, and I'm sure your Goddaughter will love this! What's not to love with all those wonderful flowers?

Hetty said...

This is totally adorable, Faith.
The girl I age is so sweet and I love the dandelions all over the card.

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful card, Faith! The image is really lovely! :o)

Katie said...

Gorgeous card