12 July 2019

Christmas card in July #2

Hi Everyone, keeping up with the Christmas in July theme, it's doing me good, at least I have started making the dreaded Christmas cards. I decided to do a wobble card. I don't use these colouring book images enough, they are fun and easy LOL.

I also thought I would show you a bird doing what to me is a strange thing?

On to my card.
image - Elizabeth Dulemba colouring pages
coloured in PS CS6, for some reason the yellow is orange and the orange is red in the photo, maybe because it was very heavy cloud when taken?
sentiment - Create with TLC
tree background - Marisa Lerin Pixelscrapper
wobbly eyes - stash
Action Wobble for movement #julyawc
wire glued to star and back of tree to hold star.







Now for the bird a pigeon!
The photos were taken from inside the conservatory, he settled down on top of the box hedge making himself very comfortable and stayed for about half an hour, I've never seen this happen before, they usually stay for a feed and jump at the slightest noise, but nothing seemed to startle him. Then he just flew away. I thought he may be injured at first, but there was no problem with his flying. Maybe it was a female practising nesting?









13 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Faith, a super image.
Great photographs, it is unusual for a pigeon to sit like that!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an adorable little card. Love the action wobble! As for the pigeon - that's so strange!

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun wobbler of a card! Love all those cute trees in the background too! Great pics of that well nestled in bird!

crafty-stamper said...

Great wobble card and love the google eyed tree lol-maybe just enjoying a rest in the sun or not feeling well
Carol x

Shirley Young said...

Fun card Faith, as for the pigeon perhaps it was just enjoying a long rest in the nice weather !!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun wobble card and so creative...love it x Now that's one content pigeon x

Nancy said...

Super cute card, Faith! He makes me smile! Although it is strange to call a Christmas tree "he"! lol That's a great backyard visitor! I haven't had one of those yet! :o)

Crafting with Darcy said...

First, your card is as cute as can be. I love the wobbler and that is so cool that you video taped the action.
As for the pigeon, I think maybe she just stopped to smell the roses! Sorry about that..............I couldn't resist!
Hugs!
Darcy

Hetty said...

Such a fun wobble Christmas card. The darling tree is perfect for this.
Beautiful pictures from your garden too.

Beebeebabs said...

LOL toooooo cute - love the Christmas tree and eyes

cuilliesocks said...

Love your fun card Faith, so cute. Your pigeon looks comfy, maybe he needed a rest, Kate x

Greta said...

What a fun Christmas card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith that is a wonderful wobble Christmas card. Great TLC sentiment. That pigeon looks huge. Obviously he was comfortable.
I received a beautiful birthday card from you today - thanks so much my dear friend. It means a lot.