I designed the card in Silhouette, by making a shape for a 6x6 card = 6x12 rectangle. I added the elephant head shape by ScrappinbyKris to the rectangle and welded it to make the shaped card. I arranged the shapes of the elephant and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the parts out. I coloured parts of it with Spectrum Noir marker pens, I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the border and computer generated the sentiment.
1. first place all pieces of card in colours required,
I placed them all for this card.
2. after being cut out remove from the mat
3. fold the white card and cover with chosen paper,
add the ears and other parts to the head shape onto the white card
4. layering with 3D pads on the trunk
5. add the border punch and sentiment
6. finished card!