21 July 2019

Electric socket thanks

Hi Everyone, another card I found while going through my files, that I haven't posted, it was a thank you card for the electricians who worked on our new kitchen.
I had seen a USA version on Pinterest,
 but adapted the design to the UK version of electric sockets in Silhouette.
I think the background paper is off the web
sentiment designed in Photoshop CS6


this is the insert

If anyone would like the Silhouette cut file of the socket and plug,
 I am more than happy to send it to you.

14 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - great job as always!!!

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, the perfect way to thank your electricians.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is very creative Faith!

Doreen said...

A fabulous card,great design.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Faith, so very appropriate for the recipient, Kate x

Brenda said...

This is amazing Faith. I love your style of an electric outlet in your neck of the woods. I have made the US one for an electrician myself. It was fun to make, but yours looks way cooler and more fun. lol Hugs, Brenda

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card and love all the sockets
Carol x

Linby said...

wow - this is just fab. I bet they never got a card like this before!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the papers!! The electric socket is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nancy said...

What a fun and thoughtful card, Faith! :o)

Carol L said...

Great card for the occasion and I really like the sentiment inside too! Well done!

Shirley Young said...

I love this Faith, a great idea xx

Vicky Hayes said...

It's so lovely of you to send a card to your electrician Faith, and I bet he was delighted with it! The socket is brilliant and I love the insert too. x

Mac Mable said...

What a thoughtful card for your electricians and so well designed and adapted for the UK. So unique and I love it x....Great sentiment too x