01 November 2023

Just because - CCC

   Hi Everyone, my DT cards today is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

Another old image, this time from Faith Skrdla, sadly missed. 

I took all the images into Silhouette and print and cut all the images, 3 of the bird, 2 of the bee and one layer for the flowers and leaves. Then stencilled the background with my favourite stencil, next I coloured the images with DI's. I thought after I had done the colouring it looked very summery, we are into November! although it could be sent whenever, I layered the images onto red paper making it Summer or Winter? My thoughts anyway, you already know I think differently 😉

images & sentiment - From the Heart digital stamps
inks - Distress inks
stencil - Funky Fossil (clouds, grass, waves)
red paper - Lidl


7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Faith this is so cute. What a sweet card, the images are a delight. xx

Christine said...

Love that chicken!!

Christine said...

Love that chicken!

Shirley Young said...

Such a fun card Faith, I love the images and a bit of summer is very welcome at the moment with this grim weather xx

Linby said...

This is super cute and beautifully designed. Love the bright colours and the fab sentiment.

Nancy said...

Super sweet card, Faith! The images Faith created were adorable and always made me smile...just like your card! :o)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love this card, Faithie. Keeping From The Heart Faith's talent alive! I need to use her digis more often, xoxo