01 October 2023

Reading Bear CCC

 

   Hi Everyone, my DT cards today is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

I am trying to use old images etc. Looking through my digital images, I came across this adorable bear, and immediately thought of a bookmark.

I took her into my Silhouette to print and cut her out, I decided to cut one in reverse, so I could do a double sided bookmark, The sentiment was designed and also cut with the Silhouette.

For a change, I used markers to colour her, and she is as bright as she looks. After colouring her, I attached her to both sides of the bookmark and put her through my Laminator, (poor thing rarely gets used.)

font - Embrace Extras for leaves
bear - Elizabeth Dulemba
paper - JSS Autumn Splendour
bookmark Sil design store #180000
inks - Spectrum Noir CR8, GB5, GB8, OR1, TN7

13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous bookmark and that image is super cute the colours really pop
hugs
lolo x

Janette said...

How adorable Faith. She is a little sweetie and has made these bookmarks look so sweet. xx

Carol L said...

A super cute bookmark with that adorable bear being on both sides. I love the coloring and tiny little flowers with the fall theme. Cute!

cuilliesocks said...

A lovey bookmark Faith love that cute image and your super colouring, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and pretty bookmark Faith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

HilaryJane said...

What a cute image. She makes a great bookmark. Love it xx

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! I love how you did it on both sides and that sentiment is fantastic - and true! Fun bookmark that always comes in handy!
lynn

Rosemary said...

The bookmark is just adorable, Faith. So fun that you could do a reverse image so the bookmark is the same on both sides!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh I know those will get used, Faithie! Well done, xoxo

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable bookmarks. Love the cute little bear.

Brenda said...

What a sweet bookmark Faith! I love that cute little bear girl. It is definitely fall and it is definitely time to snuggle up with a good book! Hugs, Brenda

Leslie said...

Super cute and definitely useful!

Heather said...

Awww . . . she is adorable!! And she is the perfect image to put on a bookmark for a book lover!