01 October 2023

Mood Board WLSC

Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for We Love Stamping 
the theme this month being "Anything stamped, option, Mood Board"


 

Such lovely colours, which I seem to have preempted in my last post!   I had forgotten I had used them! Then went to do some editing and found circles and colours in almost the same colours, I must like them, I think!

Anyhow, onto this months card, that I really struggled with, funnily enough. However it all came together when I had only a little time for crafting. I started by using a die cut circle as a mask, and layering it, by inking it a few times, with some mood board colours and stamping a text stamp to ink over them. I had already stamped a few versions of the butterfly and coloured it with Pixie Powder, a few months ago, when making a card for a friend, then went with another version of it for her. 

Before adding the butterfly, I decided to emboss over the circles, with a butterfly and flower embossing folder. Then stamped the sentiment and added 2 butterflies with 3D pads. The layers were attached to the base blank card.

inks - Distress Oxide wilted violet, ripe persimmon, squeezed lemonade
butterfly, text, and sentiment stamps and butterfly die - Pink Fresh Magazine freebies Simply Cards & Papercraft #239
Pixie powder - scarlet mist, burnt orange, mixed with Kureteka gold ink
embossing folder Simply Cards & Papercraft # 228


The theme of your entry "Anything stamped, option, Mood Board" but most important is that the focal element is hand stamped as our preference (or digital). A small added sentiment or other element to an otherwise non stamped card will be ineligible and may be deleted.

The wonderful prize this month is from
Craft Stash Alice collection stamps, stickers and DP pad

25 comments:

Mervi said...

Gorgeous design, beautiful card;-))m

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation Faith I really love how you have designed the layout it looks wonderful
hugs
lolo x

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful Faith, the colours are just gorgeous and the butterfly is super pretty, I love this. xx

Carol L said...

This is gorgeous with those colorful circles and pretty butterfly. Nice work on this beauty!

Sue said...

Beautiful card Faith gorgeous colours xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful vibrant design Faith, the circles really pop xx

brenda said...

You already know I love tis design Faith, something about circles that always appeal and then the lovely Butterfly taking centre stage.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Faith, I love the colours and the texture in the images.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous design, full of interest, textures and vibrant colours! The three circles with the embossing and the text look great!! So inspiring!

Linby said...

I love those circles, they almost look like wax seals. It's a great design.

HilaryJane said...

I love your circles, who cares if you did something similar before. the colours are great and I love how you have added the embossing xx

jimlynn said...

Simply gorgeous! I love that big butterfly and the way you embossed the colorful circles is perfect. Beautiful card Faith!
Lynn

Christine said...

Love this.... Great design, luscious colours

Rosemary said...

Lovely take on the mood board, Faith!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, Faithie, so gorgeous! XOX

kiwimeskreations said...

A really eye-catching card Faith, and so beautifully stamped!
Blessings
Maxine

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this! Those circles were a great idea!

Viv said...

What a gorgeous card Faith, so sorry I am late leaving comments lately ;) Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and butterfly love the Autumn coloured circles.Sorry for missed comment been a bit of a week
Carol x

Lisa said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the colors, love the layout, love the bold butterfly.

Pat said...

Those colours are so bright and beautiful, so no wonder you did a repeat of them, maybe without thinking as you love them, and the butterfly is really pretty, and the script and embossing on the strip beneath is just perfect. x

Brenda said...

Oh I do love the happy colors of this one Faith! The circles are so fun with the script stamp and the embossing. That butterfly is fun too, and looks like you have shaped it nicely! Hugs, Brenda

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, love the design here and embossing, gorgeous Faith..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way you used these gorgeous bright colours Faith. That butterfly is a keeper! Vicky x

Leslie said...

So beautiful! I always love a butterfly, and the colors are magnificent!