01 February 2023

Ant & apple CCC

Hi Everyone, I have 3 DT cards today, I hope you will be able to visit each of them, this is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

I have gone back to one of my favourite digi designers, sadly no longer trading. However I have a large amount of their images to keep me going.  The one I'm using today made me smile, so I had to use him. I also have other ants in my files and the circle is from one of them, it was just a perfect match. I designed it all in my Silhouette program, I print and cut the ant circle and my adorable ant with his apple and the sentiment, I found on the web. I cut an extra layer of the Ant, so I could colour it. The printed layer was then die cut. 

 I coloured him with DI's, 3D attached him to the printed layer, the circle was attached as it was. Quite a simple card, but it makes me smile. I hope it will you too.
 
Ant - Bugaboo
ant circle - KAagard
inks - Distress Ink antique linen, candied apple, mowed lawn, forest moss,mustard seed,
grass stencil - Funky Fossil 
Silhouette Cameo 
 

Come and join us in the challenge, ATG, but, don't forget animals only.


 

21 comments:

brenda said...

Really cute Faith, always impressed with what you create with your Silhouette.

B x

Janette said...

Good old Bugaboo to the rescue :)) a gorgeous card with such a sweet image on Faith.xx

pinky said...

Bugaboo images where brilliant and I have loads of them which I still use too. This card is just brilliant and I love the cute sentiment!

jimlynn said...

I miss those Bugaboo images too! Love your precious card and those ants going in the circle - awesome and so much fun!
Lynn

Maria said...

A cute fun card with the ant! How wonderful that you are so talented with designing and creating with your Silhouette!

Chrissy said...

Aww he is delightful Faith and coloured beautifully, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Faith, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

HilaryJane said...

Ha ha, great little card xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and image love the circle of ants too
Carol x

Brenda said...

Are you saying Bugaboo isn't in business anymore???? Say it isn't so! Now I've got to go find what digitals I have from them. This card is super cute Faith! I love that ant, he is so cute munching away on his apple core. LOL Your sentiment is perfect and I love the little ant border going around. Although those red ants scare me as they are the ones that bite! Great coloring too my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

:D Adorable card, so fun and cute!! Beautiful clean design, love that eating ant and the ant circle!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Faith this is gorgeous - such a fun image, and you have paired it beautifully with the sentiment. A beautifully made card
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love this image and your card is a great CAS design too.

creationsnz said...

What a great card, fun and colourful. CarolG

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh how adorable is this? Love Bugaboo and I also have a zillion of her images. Love that ant circle too, xoxo

Dee's Craft Room said...

Your little ant is so sweet and he is brilliantly coloured. I love the matching marching ants.

Dionne x

Rosemary said...

your card is so cute and punny, too, faith! that cute little ant made me smile!

Shirley Young said...

The little ant really made me smile, such a happy card xx

Hetty said...

So cute! And love your sentiment.

Leslie said...

Super cute! Gotta love an ant! ;)

Cindy Groh said...

I thought you sewed that outer circle. I’m as equally impressed that you did it on your die cut machine.