01 November 2022

Throw paint? CCC

 Hi Everyone, I have 2 DT cards today, I hope you will be able to visit each of them, this is for -


Anything Goes but they MUST feature a critter as the main focus 
Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

I had been wanting to use this fun painter for a long while, but could never think what to do, so here is what I decided for him today. I saw the sentiment on the web and thought it's perfect for him.

I added DO's to my glass mat, sprayed it with water and pressed the card to it, until it was covered. It was then cut out with a die. I took the image and sentiment into Silhouette, printed it out and cut around 3 images of each. The bear was coloured with DO's. The bear's cheek already had a circle, it gave me the idea to drop paint onto his hat and overalls and the sentiment also. Well! the sentiment says throw paint at it! I hope this makes you as happy as it made me.

image - Elizabeth Dulemba 
sentiment - web
inks - Distress Inks shaded lilac, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, worn lipstick, tumbled glass, peeled paint,
Distress Inks - vintage photo, tea dye.

Crafty Animals

25 comments:

Janette said...

Hi again Faith, what a wonderful background you created for this cute little painter, he is gorgeous isn't he and love the sentiment.xx

Leslie said...

Super cute! Love the bear, and your background is amazing!

brenda said...

Love it Faith, colour, a dog and a bit of fun ticks all the right boxes for me.

B x

Brenda said...

Oh Faith, I am so loving this card! This little painter guy is adorable and I love the way you have colored him. Your background is so fun, goes perfectly with your painter bear, but it is the sentiment that brings it all together! How true it is as well. Love, love, love this one! Hugs, Brenda

jimlynn said...

I LOVE the background you created for this precious card. The way you dropped the distress paints on his overalls, etc. is so creative. LOVE your card!
Lynn

Pauline C said...

Fabulous card Faith … I love everything about it and I can indeed say it looks even better irl as I was the lucky recipient 😀😀
Pauline xx

Pat K said...

Such a cute image and lovely background on adorable card. xx

Sue said...

Fabulous background Faith! love the bear and the angel cards hugs Sue x

Beebeebabs said...

Toooooooo cute!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, Faith!! Love so much the cute painting bear and your Oxides background looks wonderful!! Totally agree with the beautiful sentiment!!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

Isn't he cute and all covered with paint, but he has made a beautiful background, fabulous and fun card Faith..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh, this is such a fun card Faith, I love the image and brilliant colouring, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

Your painter looks so happy in his work and what an amazing background. So cheery, I love it xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh Wow! A showstopping, clever and heartwarming card Faith! Pauline is a lucky lady! Vicky x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and image -the sentiment is just perfect
Carol x

Kate said...

Your DO smooshed background is absolutely fabulous, Faith! It looks perfect with your fun image!

Shirley Young said...

What a happy, fun card Faith and your colouring and background all look great. Love the sentiment too xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable card and fab inking, xoxo

creationsnz said...

Hi Faith. A lot of fun happening here with your bear and you must have had fun making your background and colouring him! What a great card and sentiment. CarolG

Rosemary said...

A cute and colourful design, Faith!

mamapez5 said...

I love this image and I know someone it would fit perfectly. I shall visit Elizabeth's store. Love everything about this card. Kate x

Linby said...

You've created the perfect background for this wonderful colourful image. It all looks fab together.

pinky said...

That's exactly how I look when I do some painting lol. Brilliant, colourful card!!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a fantastic card, I love the background distress oxides are so fun and you never know what you will end up with. Your cheeky little painter bear is so darn cute and beautifully coloured.

Marie

Nancy said...

I just love this one, Faith! Everything about it is fantastic! :o)