18 July 2022

Post Box

 Hi Everyone, a card today being sent over the pond. I thought it would hopefully be British enough? I stamped the image and using a mask I made and cut from the stamped image, then added little odd stamps to make more of a scene, I coloured everything in DI's, the tree was sponged to make it a Summer tree with a  makeup sponge. I 3D'd the main image onto the card base. That simple really. I hope it's liked.

post box - Chocolate Baroque - Vintage Post
background tree - Chocolate Baroque - Trees a Crowd
all other stamps are Magazine Freebies, mixture of designers
inks - Distress inks
gold ink - Kuretake


showing the gold ink, sadly not the shine as it wasn't a good day, when I took the photo


19 comments:

Liz said...

A fabulous scene Faith, very British. I’m sure the recipient will love it. xx

Janette said...

What a gorgeous card Faith, love the tree, it looks gorgeous and of course you can't beat a postbox can you :)).xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - love the scene - you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

Leslie said...

Very pretty and classy! Love the gold!

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful card! I love the coloring.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and colouring Faith -just playing catch up as after two long years covid finally got me!
Carol x

Shirley Young said...

A lovely design Faith, hope you are managing to keep cool xx

wannabcre8tive said...

A wonderful scene. Love the post box and the other stamps you put with it. Have a great day.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, a very British post box.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh Faith, I totally love this card! Seems like my faves are the ones you do old skool and without your machine. This is fabulous, love it! xoxo

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Rosemary said...

Wonderful scene card, Faith! Your coloring is perfect.

Hetty said...

Love the postbox, so very English.
Beautiful card.

Lee said...

Hi,hoping you are keeping well.I absolutely Love this card.x

Maria said...

A fabulous scene, so pretty!!

Carol L said...

Well this card has the British flavor written all over it! Great coloring and use of those inks and the gold - even if the weather didn't cooperate in taking the photo! This is great!

Greta said...

Beautiful scene! What a wonderful card to send from Britain!

Sarn said...

Love this postbox card Faith xx

Helen F. said...

Such a pretty little scene you created here, Faith! Love vintage Post box