25 July 2022

BLOGGER plea

 Hi Everyone, just a short post. Is anyone having trouble with Bloglovin. I haven't been able to access it for 4 / 5 days. I have contacted them, with no answer.

 It just keeps telling me - 

Sorry, this page isn't available 

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. 

Please know I have not been ignoring you, but trying every few hours to see if it is back online, OR is it only me.

The only Blogs I have commented on are the ones that I have with an email link or the ones through "Follow it". I'd appreciate any comments about this, or ways to get back in, I am signed in by the way. I miss your blogs 😒

Just a couple of photos of the garden so you can see piccies as well as my plea!  

a new pompom Dahlia for us
 
 this Carnation was a cutting from a bouquet from last year
 
 the top right of the garden, just showing, to the left,  the steps Hubby decided to make a couple of weeks ago. Not bad for an old man ay? hahaha

these were supposed to be outdoor trailing tomatoes! hubby added a shelf underneath the garage window facing onto the garden, we have tomatoes growing, so we'll see if they are "cherry" type or normal when they grow. HOWEVER! the right plant had one of its stems snap in the wind and rain of recent days. It had lots of tomatoes to ripen, too. Boo Hoo.


15 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful flowers Faith love the colour of the dahlias we have some of the cactus dahlias in white and pape pink but love the orange and gorgeous carnations they are one of my favourite flowers-sorry can't help with the bloglovin
Carol x

Rosemary said...

So sorry you are having problems with Bloglovin, Faith. I hope you get it figured out soon. Just love the photos of your garden. Everything is so pretty!

Greta said...

I don't use Bloglovin', so can't help. What gorgeous flowers you have! And those steps look professional!

Janette said...

Don't use bloglovin so can't help Faith, sorry. Your garden looks so pretty, all those beautiful colours, I so love the summer months.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Faith, well you are getting through to me okay, but I'm not sure how bloglovin works really, sorry.
Your garden looks absolutely gorgeous, what beautiful blooms, someone has green fingers, Kate x

Leslie said...

I don't use Bloglovin so I can't comment on that, but your flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing pics!

Darnell said...

Your garden is sensational, Faith! I'm sorry you are having trouble with Bloglovin. I am still getting my emails from them and lists of who has published - sort of like Follow it in a newspaper fashion. I have noticed that your post is always just a title, no text; while other friends I can actually see the post and photos. I always wondered about that. Have you reached out to them via their help section? Sorry, but that would be my only suggestion. Good luck! Hugs, Darnell

Hetty said...

Beautiful colors in your garden, Faith. A feast for your eyes.
My blog works ok, did not have problems. Sorry to hear about yours.

cotnob said...

Super photographs Faith, you have a lovely garden.
I am having the same problems as you with Bloglovin', it happened to me once before and it just re-appeared, I don't know if it will this time!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh my, Faith, sorry you are having Bloglovin issues. I do not use mine at all, I'm a Follow It gal, so I hope my https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/ blog is on your Follow It! You commented 2 days ago on mine and I haven't posted anything since, trying to finish something for later tonight. Bonnie Lynn had an entire post deleted on Blogger without an explanation when she asked. I know it's all free, but geez, the weirdnesses aren't free to us! Now, that garden is awesomeballs and Hubby deserves immense praise, those steps are brilliant. And your blooms are fab. Those tomatoes will be stellar, too. Hope y'all are dandy! I'm having some good days lately, began taking a Tumeric & Circumin supplement. XOX

Carol L said...

I wish I could help you with your tech issues, but I stopped using blog lovin some time ago as I had difficulty understanding all of it. I do however LOVE your gardens and flowers! Oh my, it must be wonderful to look out the window and see all those gorgeous colorful blooms! Your hubby did an absolutely wonderful job here and I admire what he's put together!

Shirley Young said...

Hi Faith, like you I can’t get on to Bloglovin in fact it’s been pretty hit and miss recently but I think this is the longest outage. I’ve got in to the habit of checking my Reading list on Blogger instead as I have the feeling that Bloglovin is on its way out xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing well
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful flowers

Helen F. said...

Sorry you hare having difficulty, I don't know about Bloglovin :-(
Your gorgeous flowers look like a Homes & Garden magazine cover.
I envy your hubby's green thumb!!