01 May 2023

Rabbits CCC

 Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

Looking through my stamps, I came across these fab little bunnies, that I also used for an Easter card. I looked through some sketches I keep, and came across this one that I thought would be a change in direction for me. I die cut 3 squares and stamped the bunnies, and the sentiment, with a flower each side of it. The bunnies were then coloured with DI's. The strip was embossed and all attached to the main card.  Definitely a CAS card. 
stamps - Violet Studio
inks - Distress Inks, hickory, smoke, tea dye, ripe persimmon
dies - Tonic pin dot
linen card - Crafters Companion
embossing folder - Cart-US
sketch - FMS 229

18 comments:

brenda said...

So brave keeping to white and neutrals Faith and it's worked so well, I know I would end up adding and adding and go totally OTT. The design is very pleasing on the eye as well.

B x

Janette said...

I LOVE the CAS design of this one Faith, the stamped images are so cute and the embossed strip gives it a nice touch of texture.xx

jimlynn said...

It's CAS and super cute! I love the little rabbits on here and all that wonderful white space! Fantastic!
Lynn

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design, so sweet and clean!! Great take of the sketch!

cuilliesocks said...


Such a lovely card Faith, I love your cute bunnies and design. I really like the neutral shades of colours too, Kate x

wannabcre8tive said...

Faith, this card is adorable. The little bunnies are so perfect for your design. Thank you, for sharing.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Lovely CAS card Faith and I really like the layout - I must try it some time.

Have a great week.

Dionne x

HilaryJane said...

Those little bunnies do make you smile, great card design and I love the embossed panel xx

Liz said...

Cute CAS card, Faith. xx

Shirley Young said...

Lovely layout Faith and the bunnies are so cute xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Rosemary said...

super cute card, faith. love those sweet little bunnies. they look just like the ones i see on my morning walks.

Linby said...

A fabulous CAS card and love those little bunnies.

Brenda said...

A great sketch and a fabulous card Faith! Love these cute bunnies and they worked well for this sketch. Cute sentiment as well. Hugs, Brenda

Aimeslee Winans said...

That's a very lovely CAS card, Faithie! It's firing on all cylinders, pretty perfect. Those bunnies are colored up perfect, too. Happy Weekend, XOX

baileyrosy.com said...

A fantastic cas creation, love the neutral tones on this perfect card and the touch of embossing gives great texture.
Marie

Lisa said...

Great images for this wonderful sketch. Super CAS design too.

Heather said...

Awwww . . . aren't they cute!!?? And a very fun layout to show them off!