27 May 2018

Flower stamping

Hi Everyone, my magazine subscription came yesterday with wonderful stamps, so good that I HAD to stamp straight away. Yes! I know I don't like stamping, but my platform has got me interested and is allowing me to actually get good results, so it looks like I am joining most of you ladies, it has given me another thing to play with, at least it stops me getting bored LOL.

Anyhow onto my card, this is going to my youngest SiL. as I said the stamps were freebies. I also cased a card in the magazine, I need help LOL. I embossed a piece of card and stamped the sentiment, I used the same colour as the flowers to colour it. I stamped onto vellum for all the flowers, leaves and butterflies. I used markers to colour them. I die cut the 70 from vellum and embossed it to match the flowers.

stamps - Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 178
embossing folder - Crafters Companion
Spectrum Noir markers DG2, DG3, CT4, CT3
vellum - Dovecraft
embossing powder Tinsel Snowflake - Papermania
white card - Crafters Companion linen effect
green card - Tonic
Uniball silver and gold glitter pens



18 comments:

Janet Packer said...

I lovely card Faith - the vellum gives such a soft and elegant effect.

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith what a beautiful card,well done xx

Liz said...

Stunning card, Faith. I love the vellum flowers, so delicate and pretty. xx

Linby said...

Beautiful work - so nice to see you stamping.

Mac Mable said...

Great stamping and so glad you are joining the crafty stampers. The stamping platform does give us all more confidence, doesn't it? Especially with stamping the sentiment over the dry embossing. Such a pretty card, beautifully coloured x

Christine said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!
The vellum effect is gorgeous..may have to try this!!

Christine said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!
The vellum effect is gorgeous..may have to try this!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Loving the handstamped vellum. Such pretty colors too! Like the little die cut butterfly - coordinates so well with the embossed background.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Faith, your flowers are so delicate and pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely stunning as always thanks for sharing

Shirley Young said...

I love the delicate look of the flowers, a stunning card Faith xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the embossed flowers on vellum
Carol x

Kate said...

What a beautiful card!! I absolutely love the look of the embossed stamping on vellum. It's got such a lovely soft look! I always love that the UK magazines have freebies too! Lucky you!

Gwyneth said...

The stamped vellum flowers are beautiful with you. A lovely card.
GG

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous vellum work, Faith! Love the little butterflies.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow, those flowers are gorgeous.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the white embossed flowers on the vellum. The embossing folder is so pretty and goes so well with the flowers.

Brenda said...

Glad you are joining us in stamping Faith! A stamping platform makes all the difference doesn't it?! I love how your card came out Faith, those flowers are gorgeous! Who doesn't love free stamps?!!! lol Hugs, Brenda