20 May 2018

18th birthday

Hi Everyone, a card today for the Outlawz Sketch Challenge, in the middle of making this I realised my friends Granddaughter was 18 in a couple of days, so had to make a card and get it into the post. This sketch helped me do it.

I stamped - yep! stamped LOL, onto vellum and used glitter embossing powder to emboss it, cut it out with a die and coloured it with Promarkers. I cut the circle flower frame with my Cameo, embossed card stock then printed paper for the background and printed the sentiment. I hope she likes it.

stamp - magazine freebie
embossing powder - Papermania
vellum - Dovecraft
flower frame - Birds Cards
cross stitch embossed card - craft outlet
basket weave EF - Crafters Companion Texture EF
gold mirror card - Dovecraft
ribbon - stash


this is the sketch

17 comments:

Mac Mable said...

She going to love it...So cute and very adorable and great stamping x

Hetty said...

Lovely card and great use of the sketch.
Cute image for a lovely girl! Congrats.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, such a cute image and great take on the sketch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Amazing card and great sketch, Faith. I love the golden paper and the great embossing. Kisses, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith what a lovely card ,perfect for someone turning 18,well done my friend xx

Carol L said...

Loving that cute image stamped and embossed on vellum! Great idea for an 18-yr old's birthday card, and adorable too!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch! An adorable image and your colors are so pretty!

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, Faith, I love what you did with that sketch! Great doily cut and embossing always works so well on vellum. Well done, my friend. :-D

Cicci said...

Hi Faith!!!
What a wonderful Card!!!! its so elegant!!!! I just love the gold !! HUGS Cicci :0))

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and great details.xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Good for you! Embossing on vellum. That's above my skill level for sure. Adorable card! xxD

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and embossed background love the cute image and embossed on vellum too-brilliant
Carol x

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the image and the gold dots.

Greta said...

Cute & beautifully festive--bet she loved it!

MagsB said...

My word, Faith, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your friend's granddaughter will love it!

Love Mags B x

Bonnie said...

Such a sweet image, Faith! Love the coloring, the die cut circle and embossed basket weave!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.