09 May 2018

Cars!

My DT card today is for

Always a good masculine subject and it came in time for 2 male family members.
My first is for my GNephew living in Australia, I thought a couple of flags may remind him of home. Although he is now "nearly" an Aussie. 
mini cooper car - Dr Digi
coloured and recoloured to get the colours of the cars in PS
the cars are cut with an outline by Cameo and 3D'd 
map - Sheila Reid @ Pixelscrapper
flags off the web that I have in my file stash

This a card for my GNephew living in Belgium, because of postage costs I went simple and this is the result. (It's what I should have done above LOL.) His Dad works for a luxury car manufacturer and drives one of their cars too, so I thought he should dream a little!
car - copied from the web 
with a "water colour" filter added in Photoshop,
 I added the 20, his age
the background is a watercolour image - Janet Scott @ Pixelscrapper
 sentiment - TLC Creations
with added water colour filter in PS.
Go see what my Team mates have done - wish I was as clever!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith wow both these cards are great for males,love them both,well done my friend xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

These are brilliant Faith! Love the cute little minis - adorable! Your nephews car is amazing - I am sure he will love it!

cotnob said...

Two brilliant masculine cards Faith, I especially like the background on the second one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Love the mini sentiment on your first card and the addition of the flags...genius. Thoughtful and unique card. Gorgeous watercolour effect with the PS on the second card Faith....Love the graduated sentiment and the wonderful addition of the number. You are VERY Clever Faith x

Hetty said...

Wow cards, Faith.
Both so different, but love them.
The one with the nini's and the map and great sentiment
and the other with the watercolor background and great car.
Well done!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards - great job as always!

crafty-stamper said...

WOW both fabulous cards but really love the watercolour effect on the second one
Carol x

Shirley Young said...

Two,great cards Faith, I too like the watercolour background xx

Carol L said...

Great cards for the auto enthusiasts! Love the watercolor effect on the 2nd card!

Repolainen said...

I love maps - then first one is really clever card for a man.
And I love your background on the second one.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,you can't go wrong with cars.xxx

Mia said...

Two gorgeous cards, Faith. I love the mini cards and I am sure that your nephew will love his personalised card. Kisses!!!!!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh, I think you're clever! Both these cards are just fab. Love the little minis and the punny sentiment too. I like the Welsh and English flags. Your second card is stunning. The watercolour background shows off that sportscar perfectly. Such a great sentiment too. You rocked this one. Deborah xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Great masculine cards Faith.

NanaConnie said...

I love masculine cards that use cars, Faith, and the map in the background is superb! That's a combination I think just always works together. The sports car is pretty racy (groan.)

Karen Dunbrook said...

great masculine cards...so well done.
xx Karen

Linby said...

Two fab cards. I do love the first one and the flags reminds me of the movie The Italian Job!

Thanks for your good wishes - back to commenting now!