22 May 2018

Data Protection Policy


Do you still want to read my blog and
 see what I have to share with you?

1.    I am legally obliged to ask if you still want to see what I produce on my blog, with the new data protection act coming into force on 25th May 2018. This requires that I have your unequivocal consent in order that you see part or all of my posts.

2.   If you still wish to be on my email follower lists, then do nothing, if you do not, you can unsubscribe or unfollow through my blog.

3.   I would love you to stay and I can reassure you that I do not share information about anyone following me for any reason whatsoever or with anyone.

4.   I have placed a privacy notice in the left column.

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the info Faith and I am going nowhere my friend x

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith i give you my consent and is it ok if i copy your privacy notice in the left coloumn for my blog,thankyou xx

MagsB said...

Of course you have my consent, Faith! X

Love Mags B x

Linby said...

You've got my consent!

Bonnie said...

I will gladly keep on following you, Faith!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.