18 May 2018

70 cut card

Hi Everyone, I've been so lazy making any cards, still too many ideas and wanting to do too many new things, making me slow down and do nothing instead. The sun has been a bad influence on me too, I have been spending time in the garden just pottering and telling hubby where to put the plants etc - I can't kneel down, well I can, BUT I can't get back up LOL.

Anyhow, I have made a card for my baby brother. Simple, because I had no idea what to do, perhaps I need pressure to do anything LOL. I had seen a sign by Janet Packer and I liked the sketch white pen effect, so I tried to do it myself. My brother was a professional photographer and still takes wonderful amazing photographs, hence the camera on the front.

I know I have said it before but, I LOVE my Cameo.
adapted card design - Shirleys Cards
black card - Dovecraft
silver card - stash
Uniball White Pen
insert camera (on a pop up) - Create With TLC

insert - simple, but plenty of room to write a message below the 70.








13 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card for your baby brother Faith, a great design - I'm sure your brother will love it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card another great creation!!!

Mac Mable said...

Such a classy card and I can see why you love your cameo. Yes I have been distracted with the sunshine too...Yey!! x

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Faith! Great details on how you created it. Thanks.

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith this is gorgeous. Love the metallic numbers and the vintage camera.

Martina said...

Very nice card for your brother. He will surely like it.

Shirley Young said...

Great card Faith. Just having a quick catch up before we go out for a long walk in a beautifully sunny Seahouses. Arrived here last night after 3 lovely days in the Lakes xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and brilliant design -love the vintage camera image and white pen effect on the black card
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith i think you have made an amazing card for your brother,he will love it,well done my friend xx

Hetty said...

Wonderful card for your brother and you have a beautiful handwriting!

Bonnie said...

I think this is wonderful and not simple at all, Faith! The silver and black are very classy and the pop up camera is fantastic!

Greta said...

What a neat card for your brother!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.