30 October 2016

Wine and grapes!

Hi Everyone, my post today is from an image I'm sure was a progressive freebie for October and I didn't identify it when I saved it, probably thinking I would make it asap and would know, fatal decision ay? If anyone can help I would appreciate it and edit the info here. Anyhow onto my card.

EDIT! The image is from Dragon's Lair Designs

I coloured the image in PS
sentiment is by  Paulette at Create with TLC
 Photoshop mask is by PrelestnayaP image below.
dp's are by Marisa Lerin at Pixelscrappers
I used and shaped one of the papers to make a table cloth
layered it all onto black card.
The "wine" in the bottle is a different colour 'cause it's behind green glass!



7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wonderful design. Love everything about it. Cheers!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, a brilliant sentiment.
Pauline
x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Outstanding card! Love it! I read every detail and felt I took the journey with you to make the card...I just wish I was REALLY beside you to get some PS tips...haha

Hetty said...

Such a great card, lovely colors and wonderful fun sentiment!

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty and I love the sentiment.

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha! Love it xxx

Linby said...

ha ha another fab sentiment.