29 October 2016

Juggling tiger!

Hi Everyone, my card today is for the Outlawz monthly progressive challenge and I'm just making it in time.
This is a simple card, but as a note card, I thought it cute.
"Tiger Juggling" is by Gerder Steiner, coloured digitally
sentiment is by Paulette at Create with TLC 
grass by Digilicious
splatter border by Just Jaimee Designs
background is a PS gradient
balls have 3D gloss added.


http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-october-2016?groupUrl=freebie-progressive-challenge&groupId=6356543%3AGroup%3A862610&id=6356543%3ATopic%3A1232771&page=18#comments

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww...that's just the cutest card ever! I love it! Have a great weekend, Faith! :o)

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, such a fun image - perfect for a note card.
Pauline
x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is precious! I see the glossy on the balls making it 3D. A perfect general card for any time. I still haven't perfected my coloring in PS but continue to practice.

Tlc Creations said...

What a fun card~! Love how the balls look.
Paulette

MagsB said...

Faith, this is such a fun, happy card! Guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face!

I hope you're keeping well!

love Mags B x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome card Faith. Fun and bright and cheery - love the juggling balls!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Adorable card!

Hetty said...

Oh my, what an adorable card, Faith. Love it!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so adorable. I love the sweet image.

Linby said...

Just brilliant - you design some fantastic cards.