19 October 2016

Beware Monsters!

Hi Everyone, sorry about my slow posts and lack of comments, I am just about keeping up with DT work at the moment, I hope to be back to normal soon.

My fun card today uses a great set of Halloween digis
 "Beware Halloween Monsters " from Paulette at Create with TLC get it here 
I used a freebie background from TLC and used
 the skeleton image and one of the sentiments from the kit,
 coloured them digitally and printed them out, 
I printed 2 of the skeleton to have a 3D layer.


10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh how fun! That sentiment is just perfect for the skeleton! Great design!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

An awesome kit and a spookacular card. I understand about commenting. Life gets in the way. We have all been there. I'm still trying to watch up. Hope all is well

Hetty said...

OMG, Faith, totally awesome card. love the images, sentiment and the colors!!
Great layering. love it.

cotnob said...

A fabulous Halloween card Faith, great images and lovely bright papers.
Pauline
x

Tlc Creations said...

Your card turned out spooktacularly~! Love the composition.
Paulette

NanaConnie said...

Fab card and delightful sentiment, my friend!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Amazing card! Excellent Halloween vibes!

Kate said...

Fantastic card, Faith!! The layout is absolutely fabulous! Such fun images too!

Sorry you haven't been well. Please take care. xox

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute Halloween card. I love the design.

Linby said...

Love the layout on this one, fun card.