21 October 2016

A Scary Halloween!

Hi Everyone, popped in to show you another of the Halloween series I have been doing, just one more to go! LOL. and they are getting scarier!

This is another image from the "Beware Halloween Monsters "
 by Paulette at Create with TLC get it here 
I loved colouring this in PS.
I added a purple frame in PS and cut the image and frame out
then laid it onto black card with the edges cut with a shaped scissors.
I added 3D gloss to the moon and the "fire" and the stars.
added the sentiment using Tattered Lace pin dot oval die.
I felt she didn't need enhancing with paper and should take centre stage.


8 comments:

NanaConnie said...

I'm mad about this card, Faith! Just the right amount of shine and she certainly does take center stage. Boil and bubble, toil and trouble. :-D

cotnob said...

A fabulous Halloween card Faith, very dramatic.
Pauline
x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous Halloween card Faith! Love that you left the image as the focal part of the card. Love the smiling moon! .... and the super scared tree!

Tlc Creations said...

This card is awesome~! Love everything about it.

Paulette

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so dramatic and fun! What a totally awesome job you did with the coloring in PS. WOW!!! I so love this card.

Tlc Creations said...

This one is so perfect. Love the coloring.
Paulette

Hetty said...

Awesome card, Faith!
Love the focal image and great sentiment.

Kate said...

Such a super card! I'll bet the 3D gloss looks amazing in person! I agree that the image should take centre stage too. It would have been lost with fancy paper.