23 May 2018

Gardening

Hi Everyone my DT post for

This is such a vast subject it caused me no end of what should I do, this is the result. I saw the sentiment on the web and added a little of my own and a little too much doodling methinks!
garden elements - Fontbundles
arranged into a corner and print and cut on on the Cameo with an outline.
trowel - shape copied from the same bundle and traced on the Cameo, 
cut out of silver and brown card and shaped.
sentiment printed with the computer.
Nuvo Crystal Drops in the centre of the flowers.


I hope to see you in the challenge, so much you can do with this challenge. 
My team mates will help with their fab makes.

Seeing as we are on a garden theme, here's a few piccies of our garden of late.

A beautiful Aquilegia, with newly planted Antirrhinum 

close up of the flower

newly planted pots with flowering shrubs

 The Runner beans are being planted by hubby and
 yes! the lawn really is that green!

The beautiful clematis with our washing line in the background!


Saxifraga (London Pride)  behind the Phlox




17 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is simply awesome...I love that little shovel you made
Cheers
Dr Sonia

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, such a fun sentiment.
Your garden looks wonderful - I'm afraid the chickens have wrecked ours!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Clever and fun card. Loving the trowel, the sentiment and you can never have too much doodling. Off to do a little gardening today and then take medication for the weary bones later...but I love it...the gardening that its!! Thanks for sharing the photos of your flowers Faith x

Carol L said...

What a wonderful card, and such a beautiful peaceful place to enjoy nature in your yard!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith wow i love this card,what a ripper,well done my friend and your garden is beautiful thankyou for sharing xx

Linby said...

I was the same - I had all manner of stamps dies etc out and then put as many as I could on the card lol! Love your make and the fab pics of your lovely garden.

Katie said...

Fabulous card and love the little shovel

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card and sentiment. Thanks for sharing the photos!!!

Donna Heber said...

Your garden is looking fabulous as well as your garden themed card. I just love this time of year.

crafty-stamper said...

Great gardening card love the trowel -brilliant sentiment -you have you a beautiful garden and love the Aquilegia we have quite a few -we call them grannies bonnets
Carol x

Bonnie said...

Not too much doodling at all, Faith! That trowel is awesome and I love the sentiment! You have a beautiful garden!

Greta said...

So creative--love it! Love seeing your beautiful flowers!

NanaConnie said...

Love the card, love the sentiment especially, Faith, and your garden photos are superb, as usual! :-D Of course, I love any flower in the "purple" family and I'm so excited that you gave us such a lovely close up. :-D

Lisa Lynn said...

Great gardening card and your yard/garden is gorgeous.

Deborah Frings said...

I love the sentiment and that trowel is just brilliant. I like this card. And your garden is amazing - so green and full gorgeous flowers and produce too. Hats off to you! xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.