10 January 2013

Alphabet Safari

Hiya
A quick post tonight as we are off to see The Hobbit, I loved the trilogy of the Lord of the Rings, so hope I shall enjoy this too.  A horrible dark rainy day again today, so may as well be in the dark of the film.

My card tonight was inspired again by Less is More and their request for B&W with  a splash of colour, looking through my digis I found this wonderful image by Elizabeth Dulemba, Here aren't their expressions great?  I also found in my files this fab alphabet by Megan Turnidge Here, it was only after I placed and finished the greeting that I noticed the digi is "Alphabet Safari" hows that for a play on words, sometimes I am too clever by far (if I really was clever I would have planned it LOL)

Here it  is




http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/blackwhite-splash-of-colour.html  B&W splash of colour

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/happy-new-year-101.html  B&W splash of colour

10 comments:

Aileen said...

Hope you enjoyed the film. We loved it although I was squirmy by the end. Couldn't get comfy! Love the card and the depth to the animals. x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Faith :-) the image is very cute and the animal print letters are FAB !! :-)
I haven't been to see the Hobbit yet,,but I will ! I loved the books and the films :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Shirley Young said...

What a super image Faith and the alphabet could have been made for it. Hope you enjoyed the film.

Jingle said...

This is really cute! I love those letters! Totally fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Faith - I love what you've done! I'm going to feature your creation in my January 15, 2013 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter. If you, or any of your followers, are not subscribed, you can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html . Cheers and happy creating! e

Chrissie said...

What a fun card Faith!
Super images and a great font!
Thanks once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

this is just so cute faith

Sorry for my late visit!Thanks for Joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Anonymous said...

I love this card. The characters are so cute, and the animal print lettering looks great. Gill x

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful image and the font matches the zebra!!! Amazing!

Joy said...

How sweet is this card, so fun.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog