06 September 2026

Trees & Leaves WLSC

    Hi Everyone my DT make today is for 

We Love Stamping

This month, we would love to see your cards with the theme from Emma

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ 
 
I really didn't know what to go with, as I have a few trees, but decided to use this stamp and a simple sketch from CTS #181
I stamped the mountains and trees onto a scrap piece of white card, then coloured them with DI's. Next I stamped the 3 trees, and coloured those, and fussy cut them. I went looking for some card to match, for the images, and found an embossed piece of card that I thought matched well. 
 
Then for a sentiment, I thought this one was suitable, as even if life throws things upside down, Nature is still wonderful. It was stamped directly onto the base card.
 
I attached the separate trees to the image, and these were then attached to the base card. A very simple card.
 
image - Stamp Addicts - Scenic Sailing
separate trees - Globeland, Mountain Range 
 brown card -  stash 
inks - Distress inks


  
 
We have two beautiful prizes this month from
 Taylored Expressions & Penny Black
 
 
 

2 prizes, $30 store voucher from Taylored Expressions and Penny Black stamp set and stencil from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale).
 
Don't forget to use a stamps on your card.  

9 comments:

Sarn said...

That is a VERY appealing card Faith. Love the image and how you’ve coloured it. Like the clean and simple design. Sentiment is SO true! xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card, yes I have been having the same problem.

brenda said...

The design is very pleasing on the eye Faith and ideal for our theme this month.

B x

Chris said...

A lovely clean design, beautiful stamped scene and perfect choice of sentiment.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and sentiment Faith, love the peaceful stamped scene and brilliant colouring.
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Great scene you created. Anesha

Linby said...

It may be CAS but it is such an effective design.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful scene you created Faith, gorgeous card and I love the richness of colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mervi said...

Peaceful scene with the whiteness, lovely card.