17 September 2026

Brother

I'm not in a good place again, so please accept more delays in commenting, Thankfully I have my DT work done in advance. My Dear brother, the one I visited a few weeks ago, has passed, it has brought everything to the fore for me again. I will try to do what I can. Thank you all for your patience with me. x

8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Oh Faith so sorry to hear about your Brother passing, sending my condolences. Take all the time you need and be kind to yourself, we are all here for you when you are ready, take care of yourself and sending hugs.
Carol x x x

Janette said...

So very sorry to read this Faith, its so hard losing our loved ones but please don't let it take you back, you have been doing so well. Take care and chin up, life is to short. xx

Liz said...

I’m so sorry to hear that your brother has passed away, Faith. Thinking of you and your family. Sending you a big (((HUG)))).
Liz xx

Gail L said...

Thinking of you and your family Faith.

HilaryJane said...

Faith that's so sad, but I am glad that you had recently visited. I can imagine how it must be taking you right back to when you lost Martin, which is still quite a recent experience. Please don't feel bad about ignoring your blog and the blogging community for a while. Take all the time you need, but I do hope we will see you back here again when you are ready xx

anne said...

So sorry for your loss Faith, condolences to you and the family x

Pauline C said...

So very sorry to hear this Faith, I also saw your post on FB. Many condolences, take care of yourself. Sending hugs xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Im so sorry to read of your brother's passing. It is so hard to lose a brother. Take the time to grieve, absolutely no hurry to craft when life throws such sadness your way. Hugs-Sue Kment