02 September 2026

Dots & Stripes TMR Challenge

 Hello everyone, my card today is for 
The Male Room 
 
I knew I had this stamp, and have never used it, so thought this was an opportunity to use it. I decided bright was my plan, I have yellow paper, I bought for a project and lots left over, a good time to use it. 
 
I stamped randomly in a sort of pattern, in different colours. Then horizontally, with a dots stamp and then again with the original stamp. With no plan as always, I went looking for a sentiment and luckily found this stamp, it suited my plan of bright. It was stamped onto white card. I then die cut a button, adding it to the stamped, and label cut sentiment. Next I die cut some candles, same as the button, out of gold mirror card. 
 
The background was added to blue mirror card, and added to the base card, next the candles and sentiment were added. For a randomly stamped card, I think it ended up bright as intended.  
stamps - Stamp Addicts, Vicky's Borders 
sentiment - Sissix, Catherine Pooler 
button die - years old! can't remember the makers
candles & label die - Magazine freebie SCP (old) 
inks - Distress Oxide, mustard seed,twisted citron,mermaid lagoon,spiced marmalade
gold and blue mirror card - The Range 
 
 
There’s great inspiration for your Male cards at the Challenge

No comments: