01 October 2024

Halloween gift box CCC

  Hi Everyone, number 1 of my DT makes today is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter.
 

 I decided to do something different today. I have been looking through my files, and have so many things I haven't used, that I decided now was the time for this fun Bat to make an appearance. It is Halloween at the end of the month, after all. 

The file is an svg, so I took it into my Silhouette, or digital die cut machine, and cut it out. There were quite a few pieces, the black pieces are attached to the main box on each side, but it was fun putting it together and to use some ribbon, again I don't use enough of it. It's 10 inches (25.4 centimetres) long. I was so excited to get it finished, I forgot to ink around the bat! I'll do so for the others I make, even make them a little smaller, hoping we have some visitors this Halloween, it's not a big thing around here. Although, I'm sure it will be a treat if they do come.

Halloween Cracker - Dreaming Tree (freebie)
card - Craft Sensations "Happy" pad
ribbon Dovecraft 
Silhouette
 

No comments: