15 June 2023

Weighing Bear QKR

Hi Everyone, it's so good to be back with my DT card there is a new owner and there has been a delay as she gets things her way. The links are to the site, not each image, as things are not 100% there yet.

We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month
 

I've used this bear and bunny before and decided to use them again with a different sentiment, I made up. It had to be funny, I hope!

I added the images to Silhouette, printing and cutting 4 layers of the bear and rabbit. I coloured them with DI's, using a marker to make the check on the bears' jacket. The scales inked with gold. Before adding the images to the card. I shaded a border around a mask of the image, onto the main card. I removed the mask image, then added the coloured images. Again, very simple, but I don't think it needed much else.

 inks - DI's spun sugar, worn lipstick, twisted citron, squeezed lemon,
 rusty hinge, antique linen.
marker - Spectrum Noir, CT4
gold ink - Kuretake
Silhouette
 

showing the shine of the gold

 

25 comments:

brenda said...

Tremendous fun card Faith.

B x

Linby said...

A brilliant card and sentiment.

Janette said...

Oh Faith this is a wonderful fun card, I love the images and the sentiments crack me up.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant fun card and sentiment, and love the images
Carol x

jimlynn said...

CUTE sentiment and a cute and fun card as well. Loving that fun looking little bear.
Lynn

Carol L said...

Super cute and fun card with a punny sentiment. Love the gold highlights!

HilaryJane said...

Love your bear, especially his neat little waistcoat xx

Sue said...

Fabulous fun card and sentiment Faith hugs xx

Pauline C said...

Very sweet ca red Faith, love it xx

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Faith, I love the cute bear, super sentiment too, Kate x

Shirley Young said...

How lovely Faith and such a brilliant sentiment xx

baileyrosy.com said...

I love your humour as much as I love your cards they always make me smile. Love the colouring and get you making a plaid jacket! You certainly are a master with your Silhouette.

Marie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Faith - love the sentiment with these two gorgeous characters, and I love the 'shadow' you grounded them with
Blessings
Maxine

Nancy said...

What a fun card, Faith! Those images are great!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the bear, I've used him too. Cure card, xoxo

Chana Malkah said...

Funny card! Love the images and the coloring is awesome!
Hugzz,
Chana

Maria said...

Awww...what a cute card with the bear and bunny!! Great sentiment and awesome coloring!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this image is fabulous and what a super fun sentiment to add to a birthday card.

Hetty said...

Super card, Faith and beautiful coloring too!!

Brenda said...

What a cute and fun card Faith! I love your critters and the way you colored them, but what I love the most is the sentiment. Too funny! Hugs, Brenda

Leslie said...

Super awesome card! Love that image and sentiment!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Faith, love that bear and bunny images and yes your made up sentiment is funny. Well done.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ha ha, nice one Faith.

Lovely images and, although I appreciate the sentiment, I can see you might have to be a bit careful who you send it to. (Still chuckling here).

Dionne x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fun card Faith, and love the bear's dress! The shadow is perfect!

pinky said...

Hehe I love this, made me smile instantly and what a statement to make lol.