04 June 2023

CAS Blue flowers WLSC

 Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for We Love Stamping 
the theme this month being "Anything stamped/CAS "

Please share our challenge logo 

I had die cut the stamped flowers and had them hanging around a while, as I thought what I could do with them. I had had them a long time and not used them. Anyhow, I saw a die that someone had made their card from, and she kindly sent me the link. I thought it was a perfect foil, for the flowers. 

I cut a strip of card and die cut it, adding it to the side of the card. Then, after colouring and adding gold glitter pen to the centre of the flowers, I shaped them and adding them to the frame, as if they were climbing. At least, I hope that's what it looks like!

The sentiment was stamped and die cut, then added to the card with 3D pads.
flowers & matching die - Card Making Magic
inks - Distress inks 
die - unbranded
sentiment and die - Julie Hickey
these are the flowers with their glitter pen centre.

 
I hope to see you at the Challenge, there are wonderful prizes to be had if you win, as you can see below -
 
2 prizes from Oakwood, essentials collection (trimmer, scissors, tweezers, cutting blade and glue rollers) and a House Mouse stamp.

26 comments:

brenda said...

Very elegant Faith, I too recently bought that die, yet to use, but perfect backdrop of interest here (and yes I'm AM behaving).

B x

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Faith. Great background and I love how the flowers climb up the card, so pretty. xx

Pauline C said...

Dry pretty card Faith, I love the delicacy of it and the flowers go so well with that fab die
Pauline xx

Carol L said...

You've colored those cards so beautifully and I just love how they appear to be climbing up the card in a pretty pattern. Great CAS design

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and flowers Faith,love the colour and the die-is perfect for all occasions.
Carol x

Janette said...

Such a pretty, beautiful card Faith. Those flowers are just gorgeous.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable CAS, love so much the little blue flowers and the diecut panel that seems debossed!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Faith, I love the delicate shade of blue you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and elegant card;-))m

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Faith! I love the die cut in the background and of course the beautiful flowers too. So elegant and classy looking.
Lynn

Sue said...

Beautiful CAS card Faith love those gorgeous little blue flowers and the die cut too hugs Sue x

HilaryJane said...

Lovely card. I really like how you have given those flowers dimension and you are right, that that die is the perfect foil for the flowers. A lovely CAS card xx

Shirley Young said...

Beautiful Faith, the pretty flowers go perfectly with the die cut xx

Linby said...

the die is the perfect background for your beautiful flowers. It's a great CAS design.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card- pretty flowers!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Just lovely Faith! Really like the background die and have been seeing it around Blogland lately. Those delicate flowers are really pretty and I love the way you coloured them so softly. Vicky x

Kathy D. said...

It is the 2nd time I have seen that die. Great card!

Maria said...

Such pretty delicate flowers in blue for your beautiful card! And, love the background die, too!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Welcome to the bubble spray club Faith, I hope you find it as useful as I do - it is a bit addictive!

I love your pretty blue forget-me-not flowers and the way you have shaped them to come away from the background, they are really lovely.

Dionne x

Aimeslee Winans said...

You colored those blossoms perfectly, Faithie, and I love how they are set up as climbers on your die. Beautiful CAS card, XOX

Leslie said...

Just beautiful! Love the shaping, too!

baileyrosy.com said...

Sublime! What a perfect CAS card I love those blooms beautifully and delicately coloured and the shaping adds so much dimension.

Marie

Chrissy said...

So beautiful and delicate Faith, love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh those flowers are incredibly gorgeous. Very lovely card.

Brenda said...

I love your card Faith! The flowers are gorgeous with the gold sparkle on them. The die you used for the background has always caught my eye for a while now and I keep thinking I want it. Well, I'm wanting it again. LOL I love how you have your flowers "climbing" up it. A beautiful CAS card Faith! Hugs, Brenda

Rosemary said...

Beautiful CAS design, Faith. I just love the cascade of blue flowers! So pretty.