01 August 2020

Moose be August

Hi Everyone, my first post for today and it's for the
 New challenge at QKR and it's my DT card
We will select two winners each week 1 using QKR Stampede
 or Eureka Stamps image and 1 using any image!

We have changed our challenge to the 1st of every month for the Summer,
 on a trial basis but, it's still Anything Goes.


Anything Goes every 1st of the month

My card today is VERY simple, I saw the image and didn't think with the character face it needed anything but a sentiment!  I hope you think so too. 
coloured - Distress inks
fussy cut with layered antler and image 3D'd
googly eyes - stash
teeth - Nuvo Crystal Glaze
sentiment - computer generated, and fussy cut.


11 comments:

NanaConnie said...

I absolutely adore that silly moose, Faith. Great coloring and perfect sentiment!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and great fun sentiment definitely doesn't need anything else-brilliant
Carol x

Rosemary said...

Really fun design, Faith!

Shirley Young said...

Who couldn’t help but smile at that face and what a great sentiment Faith xx

Carol L said...

Oh my stars - I just adore this fun little card! Those googlie eyes had me from the start and I can't stop grinning! LOVE this!

cotnob said...

A fun card Faith, a super image and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Great image and such a fun card and loving that Mooses face x.

Chana Malkah said...

This is just too cute! Very nice CAS design!
Hugz,
Chana

Karen Dunbrook said...

how adorable....giggle.
xx Karen

Greta said...

Oh what fun! Love the google eyes!

Crafting with Darcy said...

How adorable and sweet this is! Love that big ol moose with the googly eyes! Fantastic card!