16 November 2015

Penguin Skier

Hi Everyone, I think I am back to normal! with my pain and my blog, except I can't get notification of my comments in my emails, hopefully that will be sorted soon, but I have a few cards I need to blog first. Here is a card I did for the Outlawz sketch challenge.

I used images I have had for an awfully long time and are no longer available, they are such fun, I decided to revisit them for this Christmas card. I laid it out in PS following the sketch, saved a copy of the main images and saved as a png file to send to my Cameo, I'm finding I am doing that a lot. Then printed the background and added the diamond shape and the images as 3D. I added glitter glue, shame it doesn't show up in the photo. I made up the sign lettering, I suspect you realised that LOL.



image and background Penguin's Pastime - Hugware - Laurie Furnell

http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/11/winter-holiday.html Winter Holiday - Yep!

http://kraftyhands.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/november-challenge-need-for-speed.html Need for speed - Yep!

1 comment:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Great creation! Thanks for sharing at Kraftyhands and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT