21 November 2015

Cardinal birds

Hi Everyone, I was lucky enough to have the digi of the Cardinal birds from Javacardlineart, it's a bird that doesn't come to the UK, so I'm afraid I didn't really have any real knowledge of its colours, I knew it was red and that's all. I looked it up on the web and copied the colours and this is my offering, I also saw that it eats berries and I had just the right paper from Paper Garden Projects.

I coloured the birds in PS and placed elements from PGP's Holiday Home Digital kit behind them, I added DP from the kit and the leaves and berries and circled them in the wreath also from the kit, then finished the sketch layout with DP's and more elements from the kit. I print and cut on the Cameo and layered it all on silver mirror card. I added Tonic Glitter on the berries and mirror gems. I made 3 of them at the same time, I'll send these to cousins in Ohio and Florida, who will know the birds.




No comments: