18 November 2015

Model and butterflies

Hi Everyone, a card, to share with you, for my Great Niece, she is 19, when I saw this image by Javalineart I just knew it could be used for her.

I laid everything out and coloured it in PS following the sketch. I also embossed the leaf shape and the diagonal paper across the centre. After printing it all out and layering, I added glitter glue and butterfly dies and a few gems. Then embossed the greeting on the side and went over it with blue metal gilding wax, I have had it for years and didn't know what to do with it until recently! LOL.

I also cut the edge of the blue layer with decorative scissors, something that has been lurking in the back of a cupboard for a long long while.

I chose the colours when I read that topaz and yellow was the November stone colours.


Model image is by Javalineart
DP's  All from the Pixelscrapper June colour challenge.
Butterfly large die Tonic
Butterfly small dies Tattered Lace.

http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/monochrome-with-hint-of-colour-with.html - Yep!

No comments: