30 November 2015

Sad news.

This is from Deedee's blog today.



Shop Closing December 31

My dear crafty friends,

This last year has been a very challenging one for my family, and it has become increasingly difficult for me to keep up with running a business around the twists and turns of life. Although I'm sad to do it, I have decided to close Deedee's Digis so that I can better focus my attention where it needs to be -- on my family.

So that we can honor our sponsorship commitments, the shop will remain open through December 31, and we will continue to share inspiration here until then. If there are digi sets that you've been wanting, please do order them before December 31. Also, if you have prize codes that you've been holding on to, please be sure to use them ASAP, as I will not be able to honor them after December 31. All of our digi sets are, and will remain, on 75% discount through the closing, so you should be able to get a lot for even a little.

Normally we would have a new Digi of the Month challenge to share with you today, but because we are closing, we have decided not to have one this month. Those who played in last month's challenge, however, should have received a special set, as promised, in your email.

I thank you all for the last six, wonderful years of being able to share digis with you. Although I won't be running the shop anymore, I do hope to continue crafting. You can find my long-neglected personal blog at http://stampingsunshine.blogspot.com/, where I hope to soon be able to share my personal craft projects again, if you are interested in keeping up. Who knows...as much as I love to draw, I might just have a little treat to share there with you now and again, too. ;-)

I wish you and yours a very happy holiday season, and everything good in the new year!

Hugs!


3 comments:

MaryH said...

It was indeed sad to hear this news from DeeDee's Digis but just like with the rest of us, Family must take priority over card making & blogging. While in DeeDee's case, this was her business as well as fun for her & a way to create with her superb drawing skills, I'm thinking she made the right decision. Who knows, she may re-open the site later on, when family responsibilities are not so pressing. Hugs & have a great week.

MagsB said...

Sad news indeed, but of course her family must come first.

love, Mags B x

cotnob said...

Such sad news, a real shame.
Pauline
x