15 January 2013

Thomas the tank engine

Hello everyone, my working week is over. LOL It looks like I will be home instead of travelling, in the snow that's due for us.  At the moment we are lucky, the mountains around us have it, but we don't, hope it stays like that, especially with all the upheaval and accidents it has brought with it in the last 24 hours. EXCEPT I do love to see it and walk in it, I'm contrary ay?




I am going to try and clean my kitchen cupboards this week, but, what I really want is to have a new kitchen, I wonder if the kitchen fairy is listening and magic it up for me. oh! well we can dream can't we?
I drew this fairy in PS with my mouse and shapes, (hope it doesn't frighten you) I think I'll be able to sell it for a new kitchen wot u fink?






Anyhow on to my card for today, I made this for a friends grandson who is mad on Thomas the Tank Engine,  I had the picture off the web and made a background paper in PS out of it to match the card, I added a frame and after I had printed and put it together, I  3D'd the engine, the number 1, the name and a train cut file from HERE


http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/happy-birthday-challenge-121.html  Happy Birthday  (Yep!)

http://cardsformen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-1-men-at-work.html  Men at Work  (Thomas is working!)

http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-69-anything-goes.html  Anything Goes  (Yep!)

11 comments:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, I'm sure the little boy is going to love it.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Alli Devine said...

This is great I'm sure Kian will love it Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations

Alli xx

Jenny said...

Thats some nifty computer work to make such a personal card, I bet he'll love it.... I know my lad would and he's nearly 17 !!!
Wouldn't mind the kitchen fairy listening to my pleas either... Lol
Jenny x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image and a really lovely card design, love your papers to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Shirley Young said...

If your kitchen fairy gets you a new kitchen can you send her my way ?!!

Love the card and I'm sure Kian will too.

Had a lovely 2 hour walk in the snow this morning but boy was it cold. Everything looked so pretty though.

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!! Just adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Card for men. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Aileen said...

Super cute card. x

Bonnie said...

I remember when my grandson was so hooked on Thomas the train and all his friends. Your friends grandson will be so excited when he sees this!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Thomas card Faith! If your kitchen fairy puts in an appearance can you ask her to send her sister, the bathroom fairy, to me?
xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous Thomas the Tank Engine card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Carolyn said...

What a remarkable work you did! Any kid will love to have this personalized card you made.