16 January 2013

Hugs

Hi, a quiet day today, freezing cold, but at least no snow.  A very short post today.

Sometimes you need a card to send a hug, thank someone, to cheer them up, to send sympathy, get well and let's be honest we ALL need a hug now and then don't we.  I cased this card from one I received when I was ill, it really cheered me up.  I thought I would use it to send someone else a hug.  I used  "Embrace" by Gina Jane at DAISIE, which I 3D'd, it seemed perfect for my needs.  I added a pink shape for the bottom of the card and used a star PS brush to make the little stars on the paper. The lovely quote is by TLC Creations.  Quite a different card for me ay?, but I do love the sentiment and the embrace matched it so well.  Wish the photo was better, but in the dark days we have had anything is good LOL.

 



http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/january-2013-challenge-thank-you.html  Thank you

http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-95.html  Thank you

http://daisydoodlescreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-75.html  Fresh and Simple

13 comments:

Denise said...

Love this - such an adorable image and wonderful quote.
Hugs
Denise xx

Shirley Young said...

This is lovely Faith, such a simple design but so effective. The image is so heartwarming and what a lovely sentiment.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card, such an adorable image and such a nice thought.
Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
Pauline

Vicky Hayes said...

This is just lovely Faith - a true hug in an envelope! I should brace yourself for a touch of the white stuff tonight... Vicky x

Bonnie said...

What a lovely idea to send a hug in a card! Who wouldn't be delighted to receive this?

Anonymous said...

Aww, how lovely!
xx

Unknown said...

Simple and clever, what an adorable image! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

Made by Mandy said...

That is a gorgeous image, really lovely card.

Many thanks for joining in with our Fresh & Clean challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges, hope to see you again soon.

Mandy (DT member for Daisy Doodles)

Tonya said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

That is just so sweet, such a precious card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Thank you" Challenge :)

Alex H. said...

Clean and simple but beautiful! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.