04 January 2013

Congratulations card

I have just had an email showing me the wonderful ShowCASe of 2012 cards from Less is More and realised I had not made a card for the challenge there in such a long time and as my resolution is to enter challenges this year, I felt I should enter and not just peek in and look as I usually do. 

The challenge is  -

This challenge will last for two weeks over the festivities and we have decided to start our Christmas celebrations with a whizz and have chosen
DRINKS 
as our recipe.
You can choose tea, coffee, water, sodas, alcohol of course if you wish, in fact any drink at all...

I have 4 hours to enter!!!!!! So I looked at what I have to do with drink, - a LOT - but felt as I know someone who is getting married I thought I would do something for them, I chose an Audrey Jean Roberts image which I love, I glittered it, although you probably can't see it as the photo was taken in the kitchen at 5.30pm today when it is pitch black and raining (again) outside.  The font, I love, is Aphrodite Text. 





6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This m'love, is just beeeeeeeeeeeeea-u-ti-ful! Gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

Sally H said...

Wow! Gorgeous! x

Shirley Young said...

Really classy and beautiful Faith.

Chrissie said...

I'm SO glad to see a submission from you Faith... long time no see... this is great, I could just do with a glass of what cheers!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Just catching up with you Faith and this card is gorgeous. I really love the font, it goes so well with the image :) Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and perfect! Love it!
xx