06 January 2013

Baby by Bugaboo

I love my digi stamps, especially the humerous ones, so this baby card follows the humour.

The digi stamp came with the Bugaboo Feb Newslatter, last year I think, I have used it before but haven't blogged or even taken a photo of it for some reason.  Anyhow, here it is I used Pink Petticoat papers on the bottle and the card and coloured the rest in PS, I added a ribbon and stuck it so it was raised, something I have only done digitally in PS.  I may have raised it too high, but I do like the effect, so probably will do it again.  I used a quote from Create with TLC  which I think says it all LOL.   Hope you like it.

I'll enter the following challenges

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/january-anything-goes.html  Anything Goes

http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.co.uk/   Ribbons and Bows

http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-141-anything-goes-152013.html  Anything Goes

http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/anything-goes-or-sonias-sketch-3rd.html  Anything Goes

12 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Fab as always! Don't forget Willow Sketchie Challenge this week, its Anything Goes xx

Kamilicrafts said...

Fab card Faith!

Shirley Young said...

This is so cute Faith and the quote is brilliant.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous love the image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Super design and image thanks for joining in this week at Willow Sketchie.

Kerry DT

Sonia said...

Gorgeous creation, great job! Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!~
-Sony WSC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Another fab creation Faith! Love the image and sentiment - so true!!
xx

Aileen said...

So cute and the little sentiment is so true. x

Edwina said...

Your card is adorable. I love that digi you are using/ Love the colors you used. the ribbon is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina

Amy said...

Just love that little girl :) Thanks for playing with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug!!

Janice said...

What a great image and a fantastic card. Just perfect, Jx

Bonnie said...

This is so adorable, Faith! Such a cute image. Love the way you did the bottle!