09 January 2013

50th Birthday dance

Woweeeee we have SUN, at last, cor! it don't alf make me feel better, OR is that because I was "a lady who lunches" today with girlfriends who all worked together when we were in our teens, I haven't seen one of them for about 20 years, it was lovely and we are going to meet again in February, I look forward to that.

On  to my card for today, It's an 8 x 8 card I made for a colleagues 50th birthday, the digi stamp is by DigiDarla and the papers used are a kit "Unforgettable" by Aimee Harrison, I also used the papers, pieced onto the digi in PS.  I made up a "bouquet" in the corner out of the flower elements in the same kit, then stretched it so I could use it on the words, again in PS. I 3D'd the image and added lots of sparkle and a ribbon.  Hope you can see the sparkle, I used Glamour dust.




Here are the challenges I am entering

http://cachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/blauw-en-roze-pink-and-blue.html  Use Pink and Blue

http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sparkle-and-shineglitter.html  Sparkle

http://canyoudigiit.com/blog/2013/01/cydi-challenge-26-sparkle-sparkle/  Sparkle Sparkle

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

What a great fun card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Shirley Young said...

Brilliant card Faith, love the image.

Aileen said...

Sure to bring a smile! x

Cathy said...

Fab card, and great image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Cathy xx

Bonnie said...

This is such a fun card, Faith! I love that image!