18 August 2026

Summer Blooms WLSC mid month

   Hi Everyone my DT make today is for the mid month post for 

We Love Stamping

This month, we would love to see your cards with the theme from Avril

 
 
I have absolutely no mojo, so went through my stamps and dies and found these, then went looking for paper and a stencil. All found pretty quickly, actually.
 
Then it was stamping the flowers and die cutting both the flowers and the stem. I wondered for a while about the design, and even stamped more flowers, but it just didn't look right, so I left it simple.  
 
I chose the colours of the flowers to match the paper and coloured them in DI's. Next I stencilled a brick effect, for the climbing flowers. I cut the paper and layered the stencilling and floral pattern onto plain purple paper, not usually my colours, but I have been looking at them more. 
 
I then went looking for a sentiment and forgotten I had bought a stamp set with a floral theme, whew! It was stamped and die cut and layered onto the purple paper. All were added to the base card.
 
flower stamps and die - Card Making Magic Trailing Florals
sentiment - Sissix, Born to Bloom 
inks - Distress Inks, squeezed lemonade, shabby shutters, twisted citron,
victorian velvet,wilted violet,pumice stone
stencil - Funky Fossil
floral paper - Craft Sensations Spring Time 
purple paper - Lidl 
 
  There are Two beautiful floral prizes of Penny Black stamps and stencil from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale). I hope you can join us with your blossoms. 

21 comments:

Sarn said...

A lovely floral card. You would never know your mojo was lacking. Great sentiment for the card too. xxx

Linby said...

It's so pretty and love the white brickwork.

brenda said...

A lovely soft and delicate feel to the pretty blossoms Faith. The recent weather has sent mojos dashing away for lots of us I think.

B x

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

pinky said...

It is so pretty Faith. I love the climbing flowers growing up your embossed wall and the sentiment is very sweet.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Faith! Your card is stunning! I love everything about it. It is so delicate and beautifully crafted! We have to catch up soon. I have tons going on right now!
Hugz,
Chana

Pauline C said...

Very pretty floral card Faith and a brilliant sentiment xx

EmmaT said...

Such a pretty and delicate card

Anonymous said...

Like the card Faith. The artist is always the harshest critic of their work. I think most of us have lost our mojo at the moment, so you're in with the gang. Take care. WakeyL

Mia said...

Love the card and the wise sentiment, Faith. Hugs, my friend.

Liz said...

A pretty floral card Faith, with the perfect sentiment.
Liz xx

HilaryJane said...

I am sorry to hear that you are still struggling with no mojo, but despite that your card turned out beautifully. I love the soft floral frame and the equally soft stencilled wall. The sentiment is lovely too. I am glad you remembered it xx

Rosemary said...

What a beautiful card, Faith! I love the delicate little blooms trailing down the side of the card. Lovely!

Loll said...

Sweet card Faith! Love your beautiful floral paper in purples. It looks lovely as a frame for your brick wall and pretty flower sprig. The sentiment is just perfect for your card. xx

Shirley Young said...

Such a pretty design Faith, it looks lovely xx

Mervi said...

Delightful and sweet card.

Lisa said...

Seeing how your climbing flowers and soft brick stenciling blend so well with the purple tones, I enjoy the gentle layout, the thoughtful sentiment, and the beautifully coordinated floral accents.

Aimeslee Winans said...

So dainty and pretty, perfect choices and colors, xoxo

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, love the pretty blooms against the brick stencilled panel, and that's a nice sentiment. Avril x

Maria said...

A pretty card in lovely color, Faith! Great design and sweet flowers against the brick background! I can relate with no mojo at times. But, I’m happy to see that your creativity shined through with this beautiful card! Take care, big hugs!!

Greta said...

Absolutely delightful card! Sure wouldn't know you didn't feel you had any mojo!