18 August 2026

Summer Blooms WLSC mid month

   Hi Everyone my DT make today is for the mid month post for 

We Love Stamping

This month, we would love to see your cards with the theme from Avril

 
 
I have absolutely no mojo, so went through my stamps and dies and found these, then went looking for paper and a stencil. All found pretty quickly, actually.
 
Then it was stamping the flowers and die cutting both the flowers and the stem. I wondered for a while about the design, and even stamped more flowers, but it just didn't look right, so I left it simple.  
 
I chose the colours of the flowers to match the paper and coloured them in DI's. Next I stencilled a brick effect, for the climbing flowers. I cut the paper and layered the stencilling and floral pattern onto plain purple paper, not usually my colours, but I have been looking at them more. 
 
I then went looking for a sentiment and forgotten I had bought a stamp set with a floral theme, whew! It was stamped and die cut and layered onto the purple paper. All were added to the base card.
 
flower stamps and die - Card Making Magic Trailing Florals
sentiment - Sissix, Born to Bloom 
inks - Distress Inks, squeezed lemonade, shabby shutters, twisted citron,
victorian velvet,wilted violet,pumice stone
stencil - Funky Fossil
floral paper - Craft Sensations Spring Time 
purple paper - Lidl 
 
  There are Two beautiful floral prizes of Penny Black stamps and stencil from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale). I hope you can join us with your blossoms. 

No comments: