03 July 2024

Old? Pig! TMR

 Hi Everyone, my card today is for 

 OH! so much choice, but what design? In the end, I cased a card I did a while ago here.

I chose my pig and sentiment and took them into Silhouette. I sized them to fit a 6 x 6 inch card, and print and cut 3 layers of each, and also cut was a brown layer for the sentiment.  Next, I glued the sentiment layers together, and coloured the pig with DI's and added 3D gloss to his eyes.  That was when I realised, there would be no background, as you can tell, I don't plan my cards, they all evolve.

Searching my files for "farm", I found an enclosure and a background, that would be suitable for it. I layered them in PS and printed them out to fit the card, then fussy cut around the image. It was placed onto the base card, the pig was 3D'd and the sentiment was attached to the card. 
pig - Beccy's Place
inks - Distress inks, tattered rose, tea dye, ripe persimmon, vintage photo, aged mahogany, I took a lead from Beccy to colour him.
3D gloss - Nuvo Crystal Glaze
barn, background and insert farm - Hugware 2005
insert sentiment - my own
font -  Coffyan



 

18 comments:

brenda said...

I'm always amazed how you create with your Cameo, it's another real fun card which I am sure will brig a smile to hubby's face.

B x

Janette said...

Haha this is such a fun card, I love the images and the fabulous sentiments Faith, brilliant. xx

Carol L said...

You always come up with the best ideas and designs for your cards, and this one just made me burst out with laughter LOL The outside and inside sentiments are just perfect, creative, and downright funny! That pig image is a hoot too! LOL

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and sentiment,love the pig lol.
Carol x

Greta said...

Oh what a fun card to celebrate a birthday! Will certainly make the recipient smile!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Another side-splitter, Faithie! Too dang cute, xoxo

Sue said...

LOL such a fab card Faith so funny love it! hugs xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card. Great use of Beccy's image. Anesha x

Helen said...

That really made me smile! Love the image and the sentiment too.

Thanks for another great DT card for The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x

Beccy said...

I love this Faith, what a fun card!! The sentiments you added are fantastic and sure to give the recipient a chuckle. You did a great job colouring the pig and placing him in the scene. Love the farm background.
Cheers,
Beccy

Shirley Young said...

You find the most brilliant images Faith, the expression on the pig’s face is just brilliant and the background could have been made for it. Certainly a card to raise a smile xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a fun card Faith - love the pun in the sentiment, and your colouring of the pig is perfect!! Yor found a great background also.
Blessings
Maxine

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous fun card Faith, I love your piggy and the great sentiment inside and out, brilliant , Kate x

Kathy D. said...

great card! love both the sentiments. May have to borrow them. - Kathy D.

Linby said...

Just brilliant and I love the sentiment inside.

LeslieT said...

Super cute card! I love that your cards evolve without any planning! That's amazing! I love the sentiments, too!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Regine

Donna Walls said...

Great card design Faith! I love the image and the sentiments. Thanks for playing along and sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenges