01 July 2024

Cow card & box CCC

 Hi Everyone, my DT cards today is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter.
 

Something different today, a card and a box. I had this image amongst others a while ago and decided to use it. I printed it out, and die cut it, first cutting the ears to go outside the frame. After cutting, I added it to black card using 3D pads to lift the ears. I found some paper in my files and printed it fit a 5x7inch card. Then layered both onto black card. The sentiment I have had copied from somewhere, a long time ago. I arranged it in Photoshop and printed it out, then using the same die, cut it the same width as the cow image, added it to black card. All then attached to the base card. 

The milk box, again something I have had a long while, but I thought it would match the card, so off to my old Silhouette, cut the outer box in white card, then the black "tube" to fit inside the box. They were then put together.  A fun pair.
cow image - CreativeFabrika Funny Cows Clip Art 2024
paper -   Hugware 2007
milk box - So Fontsy, Silhouette School 2021
sentiment die cut - Card Making Magic


11 comments:

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun set, love the cow print box and that image is brilliant, one can't help but smile at it x

Liz said...

Fantastic card and box, Faith. I just love the expression on the cow’s face.
Liz xx

brenda said...

What tremendous fun Faith, whoever receives this is bound to have a smile on their face.

B x

Sarn said...

LOVE the play on words and that the card and milk box go together.

Have a great week Faith xxx

Janette said...

I just love this Faith, what a gorgeous image you found, and the milk carton is so cute, someone will be very happy with this set for sure. xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, she is gorgeous Faith and I love the milk carton box, fabulous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley Young said...

What a lovely duo Faith, another brilliant idea xx

kiwimeskreations said...

A unique card and box Faith - love it, especially the pun in the sentiment!
Blessings
Maxine

Carol L said...

oh my goodness, I just LOVE this card and box combo! How clever and fun this is with a perfect sentiment and perfect papers and images to celebrate a birthday!

Aimeslee Winans said...

It's me who is saving this sentiment to borrow from you now, made me LOLOL!
Perfect work, looks storebought but from a very clever one of a kind boutique!
Brava! Hope your Arfurs have moved on by now, big hugs, that might squeeze the life out of them! XOX

Sue - said...

What a great set! Love the cow!